No Knead Bread Quick and Easy Crusty Artisan Bread Recipe from easy fast bread recipe , image source: www.somewhatsimple.com
- 3 Very ripe bananas, peeled
- 1/3 cup Melted butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg,beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes (check at 50 minutes) at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a rack. Remove the banana bread from the pan. Slice and serve. (A bread knife helps to make slices that aren’t crumbly.)
Gallery of √ Easy Fast Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Easy Fast Bread Recipe
Orange Cranberry Bread Recipe from recipe for cranberry orange bread , image source: www.twopeasandtheirpod.com Ingredients 2 cup flour 1/2 cup sugar 1 tbs baking powder 1/2 tsp salt rind of a orange 2/3 cup fresh orange juice 2 eggs,beaten 6 tbs butter(or margarine)melted 1 1/4 cup fresh cranberries 1/2 cup chopped walnuts Steps Preheat oven 350F,line the bottom of the sides of a 9×5′ […]
52 Ways to Cook Better Than HAWAIIAN SWEET ROLLS Bread from hawaiian bread recipe for bread machine , image source: erecipecards.blogspot.com Ingredients 1/2 cup pineapple juice 1/2 cup evaporated milk 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted 1/2 tsp fine salt 6 tbsp granulated sugar 2 eggs, beaten 4 1/2 cup bread flour 2 1/2 tsp bread machine yeast ( can use packet of rapid […]
Lemon Yogurt Poppy Seed Bread The Best Blog Recipes from poppy seed bread recipes , image source: thebestblogrecipes.com Ingredients 15 servings 1 Italian Loaf (about 12in.) 1 stick Butter (melted) 1 oz Olive Oil 3 tsp Minced Onion 2 clove Garlic (grated) 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard 1 tbsp Poppy Seeds 3 tsp Chopped Parsley 12 oz Grated Cheese (your choice) Steps 40 mins Preheat […]