Easy Homemade French Bread Recipe from easy french bread recipe , image source: mykitchenadventures1.blogspot.com
- A. Bread
- 230 g all purpose flour
- 60 g bread flour
- 125 g whole milk
- 40 g sugar
- 4 g instant yeast
- 3 g salt
- 1 egg (50g)
- 65 g unsalted butter
- B. Topping
- 30 g pearl sugar
- 1 egg +15ml water
- In a mixing bowl, mixed all the ingredients (exept butter) together. Use a spoon to slightly stir it until it form a sticky dough. Use the dough hook in the machine to beat the dough at medium to low speed for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, add butter change from medium to high speed for about 7 minutes until the dough is smooth and leaves the side of the mixing bowl.
- Transfer the dough out to a lightly floured surface. Lightly knead Lightly knead, shape into a ball. Cover the dough with a wet towel or clingy wrap in the process of proofing.
- Let it proof 30 minutes.
- Divide into 6-8 equal portions. Cover by clingy wrap and rest 10’.
- Roll the dough into a long cylindrical shape. Transfer the dough to the baking tray and and let it proof until it is double to triple in size (about 60’).
- Preheat the oven to 210oC. Prepare 2 cups of boiling water to be put in 2 different corner of the oven.
- Once the proofing is done, brush the dough with egg wash and use scizzor to make zigzag cut.
- Sprinkle pearl sugar on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bread is golden brown.
- Ta da…
- So soft inside!
- Best served with a cup of milk coffee.
- Lovely bread!
Gallery of √ Easy French Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Easy French Bread Recipe
3 Addictive Monkey Breads Made with Cinnamon Rolls from recipe for monkey bread , image source: www.pillsbury.com Ingredients 24 ounces buttermilk biscuits I used three 8-ounce packages 1 cup sugar 2 teaspoons cinnamon or you can use pumpkin pie spice 1 c butter 1/2 c brown sugar Steps Prepare Bundt pan by heavily greasing with butter. Preheat oven to 350 […]
50 Percent Whole Wheat Sourdough Bread Home Cooking from whole grain sourdough bread recipe , image source: www.homecookingadventure.com Ingredients 32 servings starter: Feed starter 1 cup bread flour 1 cup water 3/4 cup sugar 3 tbsp instant potato flakes bread 2 cup starter 1/2 cup canola oil 1 cup sugar 5 cup white bread flour 5 cup whole wheat bread flour 1 cup ground flaxseed […]