Easy Paleo Keto Bread Recipe VIDEO 5 Ingre nts from easy keto bread recipe , image source: www.wholesomeyum.com
- 1 Cup Macadamia nuts unsalted & roasted if desired
- 5 L eggs
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp onion salt
- Zest of ½ lemon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 C softened coconut butter
- (4 C shredded coconut for 1 C coconut butter)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and make sure the oven rack is set in the middle of the oven.
- Dump shredded coconut into the food processor and process until it turns smooth and buttery. Stop and scrape down sides when necessary. Transfer to a separate bowl\cup etc.
- Add the Macadamia nuts to an empty food processor or power blender and process for about 30 seconds or until almost creamy.
- While the machine is running add the eggs ONE AT A TIME, making sure that each egg is fully incorporated before you add the next one.
- Turn the machine off and add the lemon zest, salt (here I add any other seasonings – I especially like onion salt\or onion powder:)), baking soda, and the lemon juice RIGHT ON TOP of the baking soda to activate it. Turn the machine on and process for about 15 seconds.
- Turn the machine off and add the softened coconut butter\manna and process until smooth and creamy.
- Turn the machine off and add the baking powder. Process for another 15 seconds.
- Line the inside of a non-stick 10 x 4.5″ bread or meatloaf tin with parchment paper. Pour the batter into the tin and tap it on the counter a couple of times. OPTIONAL: Sprinkle any toppings (sesame\poppy seeds) liberally and use finger to gently press toppings down into the batter.
- Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes, or until nicely golden-brown on top. Remove from oven, allow to sit for 15 minutes, lift bread out using parchment paper, and transfer to a cooling rack for 15 minutes. If you don’t have a rack, rest bread on the side of a plate so it can breath.
- Slice and enjoy!! Delicious as a tuna sandwich. Mmm, mmm, mmm!
- Bread will keep for 3 days in the fridge in an airtight container wrapped in parchment paper, or it can be frozen for approximately 3 months.
Gallery of √ Easy Keto Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Easy Keto Bread Recipe
17 Best images about Emeril s Formulas on Pinterest from new orleans bread pudding recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 8-12 servings 1 loaf Brioche Bread (about 8 cups when cubed) 1 cup granulated sugar 5 eggs 2 cups milk 2 tsp vanilla extract 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon Caramel Sauce 1/2 cup light brown sugar 1/4 cup half and half (or 2T cream/2T […]
Incredibly Easy French Baguette Bread Machine Recipe from french bread recipe for bread machine , image source: danavento.com Ingredients 2 servings 180 grams or more Bread flour 40 grams Rice flour 5 grams Sugar 6 grams Salt 140 ml Water 3 grams Dry yeast Steps Put the ingredients in a bread machine. Put the dry yeast in the yeast compartment. Start […]
Old Fashioned Banana Pudding from old fashioned southern bread pudding recipe , image source: www.melissassouthernstylekitchen.com Ingredients 5 cup Stale bread cubed 2 cup Sugar 2 1/4 cup Milk 3 Eggs 2 tbsp Vanilla extract 2 tbsp Cinnamon 1/2 cup Raisins 1 tbsp Butter Steps 10 mins Preheat oven to 350 Pour milk over bread cubes and allow the bread to absorb the milk […]