Easy Monkey Bread Recipe from easy monkey bread recipe , image source: lilluna.com
- 2 tubes of Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits, cut into 1/4
- 2 Cups Granulated Sugar, divided
- 1 Large Fresh Orange, zested and juiced
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Pulp Free Orange Juice
- 1/2 Stick Salted Butter
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Bundt Pan
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large zip lock baggie or container with a lid, Add 1 1/2 Cups Sugar and Zest from Orange. Mix til combined well. Set aside.
- Spray Bundt Pan with Cooking Spray. Set aside.
- Add biscuit cubes a few pieces at a time to sugar mixture in baggie and shake til cubes are coated. Spread the pieces around the prepared bundt pan. Finish with the rest of the biscuit cubes. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan Add Butter, Orange Juice, 1/2 Cup Sugar, Pure Vanilla Extract, and the Juice from the Fresh Orange. Heat til butter is melted and the sugar is completely dissolved. Pour over biscuit cubes in the bundt pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or til golden brown and the dough is cooked through. Take out of the oven and flip onto a serving dish or plate of choice. Serve and Enjoy.
Gallery of √ Easy Monkey Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Easy Monkey Bread Recipe
The Best Banana Bread Your Cup of Cake from banana bread recipe with milk , image source: www.yourcupofcake.com Ingredients 12 servings 2 cups all purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt 1/2 cup butter (room temperature) 3/4 cup dark brown sugar 2 large eggs 4 very ripe bananas (don’t mash until ready to mix) 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1/4 cup granulated […]
Panera Bread Restaurant Copycat Recipes Fuji Apple from panera bread chicken salad recipe , image source: panerabreadathome.blogspot.com Ingredients 6 servings 2 slice Whole grain bread (I get mine from Panera!) 1 Garlic salt 3 lb Boneless skinless chicken breast 2 stock Celery 2 cup Light mayo 1 Romaine lettuce 1 Tomato Steps Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 4 hours or […]
Naan Indian Flat Bread Recipe Food from indian flat bread recipe , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 1 1/2 Cup Flour 1/4 Cup Whisked Yogurt 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder 1/2 tsp Salt 1/2 tsp Sugar Water as required Paneer Curry 1 Onion Chopped 1 Pack Paneer 2 Tomato Chopped 4 Clove Ginger 1 Inch Ginger 1/2 Tsp Cumin seed 2 tbsp Butter and oil 1 1/2 tsp Chilli Powder […]