Easy and Simple Banana Bread from easy recipe for banana bread , image source: measureofsuccess.wordpress.com
- 3 Very ripe bananas, peeled
- 1/3 cup Melted butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg,beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes (check at 50 minutes) at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a rack. Remove the banana bread from the pan. Slice and serve. (A bread knife helps to make slices that aren’t crumbly.)
Gallery of √ Easy Recipe for Banana Bread
Related Posts for √ Easy Recipe for Banana Bread
flax seed bread recipes from flax seed bread recipe , image source: recipepes.com Ingredients 2 cup flax seed meal 1 tbsp baking powder 1 tsp salt 3 packages Truvia 5 eggs, beaten 1/2 cup water 1/3 cup oil Steps Preheat oven to 350° F. Prepare pan (10 x 15 with sides works best) with oiled parchment paper or a silicone mat. Mix […]
Classic Whole Wheat Bread Recipe from whole grain bread recipes , image source: www.kingarthurflour.com Ingredients 2 cups scald milk 2 teaspoon salt 4 tablespoons shortening 1 cup white flour 5 cups whole wheat flour 1/4 cup molasses 21/2 packs yeast Steps Combine small amount of the milk and yeast Add salt and molasses and blend Add all the flour What partly mixed […]
Italian Bread Recipe from recipe for italian bread , image source: www.mamas-southern-cooking.com Ingredients 5 cups all purpose flour 2 cups warm water 1 tsp salt 2 apoons of dry yeast 1 ts of baking powder 1/2 cup butter 1/4 sugar 1 spoon Fresh yougert Fresh oregano Olives Olive oil Steps We start with adding 2 cups from the flour amount with 2 cups […]