Easy Sandwich Bread Recipe from easy sandwich bread recipe , image source: www.cookshideout.com
- 1 tbsp active dry yeast
- 1 tbsp raw sugar or 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Total time: 3 h
- In a small bowl mix the yeast, sugar and water and let sit for 5 minutes.
- In large bowl add the flour and salt and mix. Add the yeast mixture, almond milk and oil and mix together. Knead for about 8 minutes.
- Grease a large bowl with oil, then form the dough into a ball and place into the bowl and then cover. Let rest for 1.5 hours until it rises to twice its size.
- Punch the dough down and knead for a minute and form into a loaf. Cover a loaf pan with parchment paper or grease with oil and place the dough into pan. Cover and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 370 degrees. Place pan in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes. Let cool before slicing.
Gallery of √ Easy Sandwich Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Easy Sandwich Bread Recipe
fake sourdough biscuits from sourdough bread recipe without yeast , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients 10 servings 500 g bread flour 5 g salt 50 g active starter 350 g warm water Steps 17h Taking 30g starter from the fridge, let it in room temperature. Add 30g warm water + 30g bread flour. Stir it well and let it rise […]
Vegan Pumpkin Bread Fluffy & Gluten Free From My Bowl from vegan pumpkin bread recipe , image source: frommybowl.com Ingredients Wet ingredients 1 cup 100% pure pumpkin pureé 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut sugar 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water, whisk together, set for 10 […]
easy make recipes 2017 Grasscloth Wallpaper from easy pizza bread recipe , image source: www.grassclothwallpaper.net Ingredients 6 servings 6 pieces bread 2 Tablespoons Ketchup 1 Tablespoon BBQ (optional) 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder 1 Teaspoon Curry 1 Teaspoon Paprika 1 Teaspoon Oregano 1 1/2 Teaspoon Oil 6 slices cheese (any kind) Steps ~ 20 minutes Prepare the the toast Mix the spices, […]