Easy Light White Bread Recipe Bread from easy white bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com.au
2 to 4 pieces
- 2 1/2 cup bread flour
- 2 1/4 tsp instant dry active yeast
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup or 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Measure all the ingredients metioned above.
- Combine it all in a mixing bowl (Note: don’t add the salt first it may affect the yeast)
- Use a mixer or a laddle to mix it all together. For about a 30 sec of mixing you may now add the salt.
- Continue mixing for about 4 to 5 min untill it all forms or combine together. Texture of it is a bit sticky but not messy.
- Cover it with towel or plastic wrap for 45 min to an hour till you see the dough double it size.
- Punch down the dough to remove the air inside it. Then cut it to 4 pieces or 2 depends on how big you want your bread.
- Now roll it like a snake form and also to make it long make sure to secure all sides while your folding it. Then put it in a baking sheet or tray (Note: grease first your tray with a lard or shortening before putting or laying your dough to the tray).
- Cover it again or put it in a proofing box. In my case since I don’t have a proofing box I just put it inside the oven. (Note: Im not baking it yet oven is close or turn off.) Proof it for 1 hour.
- Now get your oven fired up to 375F or 190C. While oven is preheating make a 3 slit on the dough. Then baste it with water before baking it.
- Bake for 25 to 30 min. (Note: once you saw your bread turning lightly brown remove it from the oven then baste it again with water so that it will be crisp on the outside. After basting with water put it back to the oven. Bake it untill done. Look for a golden brown color and crisp texture on the outside. Enjoy! Baked with love!
Gallery of √ Easy White Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Easy White Bread Recipe
Cooking Growing up a Little Italian Boy Panettone Bread from panetone bread pudding recipe , image source: cookingandgrowingupalittleitalianboy.blo… Ingredients 1 person 1 slice bread 1/2 egg (beaten) 4 tablespoons milk 2 tablespoons sugar 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence 1 tablespoon butter 4 caramels chopped in small pieces 1 medium size ramekin Steps Lightly grease the ramekin with butter and preheat the oven on 180°. […]
My Great Grandmother famously made the very best Salt from salt rising bread recipes , image source: www.pinterest.com.mx Ingredients 3 large baking potatoes 3 tbsp NOT DEgerminated yellow cornmeal 1 tsp sugar 1 tsp salt 4 cup boiling water 2 cup warm milk 1 cup warm water 1/2 tsp baking soda 2 tsp salt 2 tbsp vegetable oil OR melted shortening 5 lb bag of bread […]
With a Grateful Prayer and a Thankful Heart Frosted Apple from apple cinnamon bread machine recipe , image source: www.gratefulprayerthankfulheart.com Ingredients 12 servings 1 Zested Lemon Flatbread 3/4 cup Warm Riesling (or other medium dry wine) 1/4 cup Warm Water 1 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour 1 cup Bread Flour 2 tbsp Granulated Sugar 1 tbsp Honey 1 tsp Salt 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon 1 […]