Brown Sugar Bread from easy yeast bread recipe , image source: julieblanner.com
- 4 cups bread flour + extra for dusting
- 3 tsp herbs de Provence
- 2 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp instant dry yeast
- 1.5 cups warm water
- 1 egg for eggwash, lightly beaten
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl and form a well in the center
- Add 1.5 cups of warm water gradually and stir
- Knead dough with hands, dusting with extra flour if dough is sticky until a soft smooth dough is formed
- Rest the dough in a well greased bowl, covered with an oiled cling wrap for 1 hour in a warm place. Dough should be more than doubled in size by now.
- Remove dough and place on a flourboard/work surface lightly dusted with flour. Gently punch out air pockets and shape dough into a circle by folding and pinching dough.
- Place dough on a greased baking sheet and rest for another 30-45 minute for 2nd rise. Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius in the meantime.
- Slice the top of the bread with decorative patterns using a sharp knife and brush surface of dough with eggwash. Bake in the oven for 30-35min until bread is golden brown and sounds hollow when tapped. Leave to cool for 30min before slicing.
- Serve warm with soups/olive oil or use it to make sandwiches. Voila! All done!
- Note: dough will be a little sticky and soft. Dust with extra flour as needed.
Gallery of √ Easy Yeast Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Easy Yeast Bread Recipe
Sourdough Honey Quinoa Bread Recipe from quinoa flour bread recipe , image source: www.kingarthurflour.com Ingredients 1/2 Cup Quinoa 1/2 Cup Oat Flour 1 Cup Cooked Black Beans 1 Small Onion Finely Chopped 1/2 Bell Pepper Finely Chopped 1/4 Cup Steamed Corn 1/2 Cup Mashed potatoes 1 tbs Garlic Powder 1 Jalapeno Pepper finely chopped 1 Tsp chili powder 1/2 Tsp Ground Black Pepper to Taste Salt 1/4-1/2 Bread […]
Honey Oat Bread from honey oat bread recipe , image source: www.tagsisyoureit.com Ingredients 10 servings 1 Envelope Yeast (2-1/4 tsp) 2 tsp Salt 1/4 cup Honey 3 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted 1-1/3 cup Warm Water 3 cups Bread Flour 1 cup Old Fashioned or Quick Oats 1/3 cup Non Fat Dry Milk Powder 2 Tbsp Honey, warmed up a bit so it’s runny for […]
Quick Yeast Bread Recipe Genius Kitchen from quick yeast bread recipes , image source: www.geniuskitchen.com Ingredients 2 servings 3 Eggs 2 tsp Cinnamon 4 Slices of Raisin bread Steps 15 mins Mix your 3 eggs very well, add the 2 teaspoons of cinnamon to it as well. Now place your bread in the mix and make sure it’s […]