Eggless banana bread Lazy Cat Kitchen from eggless banana bread recipe , image source: www.lazycatkitchen.com
- 1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup Cornflour
- 2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- Pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cup Mashed banana
- 1/2 cup thick Curd (remove extra water)
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed pecan and walnuts
- 2 tbsp Milk
- In a large bowl sieve 5-6 times whole wheat flour, cornflour, cinnamon and salt
- In another bowl add mashed bananas, baking soda and Curd. Mix it well and keep aside for about 7 minutes or until you see bubbles on the surface.
- Beat oil and sugar until light. To it add the banana and Curd mix along with the vanilla essence.
- Fold (not mix) the flour mix to the wet batter, in 2 batches. Do not beat or over mix.
- Add 3/4 of the crushed nuts to the batter along with the milk and mix.
- Pour into a greased loaf tin and sprinkle the remaining on the top.
- Bake in a heated oven at 180 for 35-40 minutes or until skewer comes out dry.
Gallery of √ Eggless Banana Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Eggless Banana Bread Recipe
Garlic Parmesan Pull Apart Bread My Baking Addiction from garlic pull apart bread recipe , image source: www.mybakingaddiction.com Ingredients 16 pieces frozen white dinner rolls 1/2 cup melted butter 1 cup grated parmaesan cheese 1 Tsp Garlic powder 1/2 Tsp salt 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (set aside for later) 1/2 Tsp italian seasoning (any brand works) 1/2 Tsp onion powder Steps 30mins […]
Ice Cream Bread We re Calling Shenanigans from ice cream bread recipe , image source: www.werecallingshenanigans.com Ingredients 2 cup any flavor softend ice cream (I used chocolate) 1 cup self rising flour (not all purpose) 1 chocolate chips or any other extras (I used peanut butter chips) Steps pre-heat oven to 350°F spray loaf pan with oil and […]
Panzanella Recipe from pioneer woman corn bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 6-8 servings 1/2 onion, diced fine 1 -ounce unsalted butter 1/2 teaspoon thyme 1/2 teaspoon rosemary 1 (15 ounce) can creamed style sweet corn 1 cup heavy cream 2 eggs 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal, whole grain, stone ground 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese 1 teaspoon kosher salt to taste Ground […]