English Muffin Recipes CDKitchen from english muffin bread machine recipe , image source: www.cdkitchen.com
- 200 grams Bread flour
- 30 grams Mochiko
- 20 grams Cake flour
- 20 grams Sugar
- 4 grams Salt
- 20 grams Butter
- 120 grams Milk
- 55 grams Water
- 4 grams Dry yeast
- 1 Corn starch
- Add all the ingredients other than the corn starch into a bread machine, and leave everything to the machine up until the end of the 1st rising.
- Once the dough is done, divide it into six portions, punch down, and then cover with a well wrung-out damp towel. Leave to rest for 15 minutes.
- Once rested, reshape. Then, spray both sides with water, sprinkle with the corn starch and put in circular molds.
- Put the molds on top of an oven, cover them with parchment paper, and let the dough rise a second time. My oven has a bread rising setting, so I let them rise for 40 minutes at 40℃.
- Once the second rising is done, preheat your oven to 180℃. With the parchment covering them, put them in the oven, bake for 15 minutes, and they’re done.
- and this have the same Steps, so please consult this if you would like to see pictures for each Step.
- You can also bake this in the bread machine to make a chewy, delicious loaf.
- This is a ham, cheese and egg muffin sandwich.
Gallery of √ English Muffin Bread Machine Recipe
Related Posts for √ English Muffin Bread Machine Recipe
Whole Grain Sourdough Sandwich Bread from sourdough sandwich bread recipe , image source: www.thefreshloaf.com Ingredients 1 serving 2 slices emmentaal cheese 4 rashers bacon 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil 4 slices tomato or 6 baby Roma tomatoes Mayonnaise to spread 2 slices Sourdough bread Harissa paste to spread Steps 15 minutes Heat half a pan on a very high […]
Easy crusty whole wheat bread from simple whole wheat bread recipe , image source: www.eatgood4life.com Ingredients -INGREDIENTS for 20cm x 8.5cm x 8cm- 400 g Whole Wheat Flour 100 g White Flour 10 g Salt 5 g Dry Yeast 60 g Honey 400 g Warm Water (40C) -Quantities for Exterior- Vegetable Oil Spray Whole Wheat Flour Steps Preheat oven to 450F. […]
10 Best All Purpose Flour Bread for Bread Machine Recipes from bread machine recipes all purpose flour , image source: www.yummly.com Ingredients Makes 1 Loaf 1 cup milk 1/4 cup water, lukewarm 3 eggs, 1 egg reserved for glaze 4 1/2 cups all purpose flour 1/2 cup sugar 1 teaspoon salt 1 tablespoon ground cardamom 1 tablespoon yeast 1/4 cup butter, cut into 4 […]