Lottie Doof English Muffin Bread from english muffin bread recipe , image source: www.lottieanddoof.com
- 3 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 2 and 1/4 teaspoons dry active yeast
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 and 1/4 cups purified water
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- In a large bowl add 1 cup flour and the yeast. Set aside.
- Heat water, sugar and salt over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the water mixture to the flour and yeast. Mix well.
- Add remaining flour mix by hand until a soft dough forms. Shape and rise in a lightly greased bowl. Once doubled, punch down, rest 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a greased 1 quart casserole pan. Let rise until doubled.
- Bake 400°F for 40 to 45 minutes. Loosely cover with foil it loaf starts to brown to quickly. Remove from dish, cool.
Gallery of √ English Muffin Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ English Muffin Bread Recipe
Brown Sugar Bread from easy yeast bread recipe , image source: julieblanner.com Ingredients 4 cups bread flour + extra for dusting 3 tsp herbs de Provence 2 tsp salt 1.5 tsp sugar 2 tsp instant dry yeast 1.5 cups warm water 1 egg for eggwash, lightly beaten Steps Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl and form a well in the […]
Basic Homemade White Bread Simple and easy homemade from all purpose flour bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 1 loaf 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour 1 tsp. baking soda 3/4 tsp. salt 2 tsp. ground cinnamon 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg 1/4 tsp. ground cloves 1/4 tsp. ground ginger 1/2 cup vegetable oil 2 large eggs, at room temperature 1/2 cup granulated sugar 1/2 […]
Pumpkin Bread with Concord Grape Jam and Drunken Figs from pumpkin bread recipe from scratch , image source: www.bakefromscratch.com Ingredients 8 servings 3 1/2 cups (420 g) all purpose flour (I use cake flour) 1 1/2 cups (300 g) sugar 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 g) salt 2 teaspoons (10g)baking soda 3 tsp (15 g) pumpkin pie spice (or 2 tsp […]