Lottie Doof English Muffin Bread from english muffin bread recipe , image source: www.lottieanddoof.com
- 3 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 2 and 1/4 teaspoons dry active yeast
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 and 1/4 cups purified water
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- In a large bowl add 1 cup flour and the yeast. Set aside.
- Heat water, sugar and salt over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the water mixture to the flour and yeast. Mix well.
- Add remaining flour mix by hand until a soft dough forms. Shape and rise in a lightly greased bowl. Once doubled, punch down, rest 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a greased 1 quart casserole pan. Let rise until doubled.
- Bake 400°F for 40 to 45 minutes. Loosely cover with foil it loaf starts to brown to quickly. Remove from dish, cool.
Gallery of √ English Muffin Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ English Muffin Bread Recipe
100 Whole Wheat Bread In A Bread Machine Recipe from 100 whole wheat bread machine recipe , image source: www.justapinch.com Ingredients 20 servings 1 3/4 cups Water 4 1/3 cups Whole Wheat Flower 1/3 cup Vital Wheat Gluten 3 tablespoons Honey 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt 2 teaspoons Active Dry Yeast Steps 180 mins Add water Add honey to water Add flour, […]
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe from easy pumpkin bread recipe , image source: www.thecookierookie.com Ingredients 8 servings 3 1/2 cups (420 g) all purpose flour (I use cake flour) 1 1/2 cups (300 g) sugar 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 g) salt 2 teaspoons (10g)baking soda 3 tsp (15 g) pumpkin pie spice (or 2 tsp cinnamon, 3/4 […]
The BEST Homemade French Bread Recipe I Heart Naptime from recipes with french bread , image source: www.iheartnaptime.net Ingredients 6servings A. Bread 230 g all purpose flour 60 g bread flour 125 g whole milk 40 g sugar 4 g instant yeast 3 g salt 1 egg (50g) 65 g unsalted butter B. Topping 30 g pearl sugar 1 egg +15ml water Steps 150’ In […]