Easy No Knead Yeast Rolls melissassouthernstylekitchen from fast rising yeast bread recipes , image source: www.melissassouthernstylekitchen.com
- 6 cup all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 packages fast rising instant yeast
- 2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tbsp margarine
- Set aside 1 c of all purpose flour from total amount.
- Mix remaining flour, sugar, salt, and yeast in a large bowl.
- Heat water, milk, and margarine until hot to the touch, 125°-130°F.
- Stir hot liquids into dry mixture.
- Mix in reserved flour, enough to make a soft dough that does not stick to the bowl.
- Turn out onto floured board and knead until smooth and elastic, about 8-10 minutes.
- Cover dough and let rest 10 minutes.
- Cut dough in half and shape into loaves.
- Place in two, greased 9″ x 5″ loaf pans.
- Cover and let Russ in a warm place until double in size, about 40-50 minutes.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from pans and cool on wire racks.
- Makes two loaves.
Gallery of √ Fast Rising Yeast Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Fast Rising Yeast Bread Recipes
Cinnamon and Spice Sweet Potato Bread Averie Cooks from sweet potato bread recipe , image source: www.averiecooks.com Ingredients 8 servings A. 400 g bread flour 250 g purple sweet potato(peeled, sliced, steamed & mashed) 40 g caster sugar 1 large egg 1 tsp salt 1/2 tsp instant yeast 160 ml fresh milk 60 g butter B. Filling 150 g butter 150 g sugar 170 […]
yeast bread definition from recipe for yeast bread , image source: recipepes.com Ingredients Ingredients 1/2 cup water 1/2 cup milk 1 egg 1/3 cup butter 1/2 cup sugar 1 tsp salt 3 3/4 cup all purpose flour 2 1/4 tsp yeast 1/4 cup melted butter Steps Place all ingredients into bread maker as listed. EXCEPT THE MELTED BUTTER Select dough cycle When finished shape […]
Cinnamon Bread No Yeast Quick Bread from cinnamon yeast bread recipe , image source: www.fivehearthome.com Ingredients 8 servings for the dough 4 large egg yolks, room temperature 1 large whole egg, room temperature 2 ounces sugar, approximately 1/4 cup 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted 1 teaspoon cold butter for lubricating baking dish 3/4 cup buttermilk, room temperature 15 ounces all-purpose flour divided […]