how to make fluffy fry bread from fluffy fry bread recipe , image source: recipeler.com
- 2-3 slices bread
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tbs sugar (I used 1tbs)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbs milk
- 8 strawberries
- 1/2 orange
- 1-2 tbs honey/ maple syrup
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Clean and cut your fruits. Set aside.
- Whisk egg, sugar, and salt until sugar completely dissolves. Add milk and whisk until combine.
- Soak the bread into the batter until the bread absorbs the batter completely, or you could sit the bread into the batter for at least 10 to 15 minutes to completely absorb.
- Fry the both side of the bread on a greased pan, and medium low heat, until a lil bit golden brown, and continue to bake into your oven at 350°F or 180°C for 3-5 minutes.
- Garnish your French toast with your fruits and drizzle with honey, and a dash of cinnamon for the last touch.
- Enjoy! 😘😘😘
Gallery of √ Fluffy Fry Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Fluffy Fry Bread Recipe
Baked Potato Soup Panera Bread Copycat Recipe from panera bread potato soup recipes , image source: www.alyonascooking.com Ingredients 6 servings 4 tbsp Butter 4 medium Vadilia sweet onions 2 can Beef broth 1 cup Chicken broth 1 3/4 cup Water 3 tbsp Ketchup 3 tbsp Flour or Wondra 1 1/2 tsp Course ground black pepper 1 1/2 tsp Salt 1/4 tsp Dried thyme 1/4 tsp Garlic […]
BEST Homemade Garlic Bread from garlic bread recipe easy , image source: www.momendeavors.com Ingredients 1 loaf frozen garlic bread 1 can tomato sauce (8oz) 1 tsp oregeno 1 tsp parsley 1 tsp basil 1/2 tbsp garlic powder 1 tbsp honey Pepperoni Mozzarella cheese Grated Parmesan cheese Steps Preheat oven to 425°F Lay parted garlic bread loafs on ungreased baking sheet In a […]
10 Best Simple Meatloaf without Bread Crumbs Recipes from meatloaf recipes without bread crumbs , image source: www.yummly.com Ingredients 8 servings 2 lb ground round 3 slices bread 1 egg 1/2 green bell pepper(chopped) 1/2 small onion(chopped) Kosher salt Course black pepper 1/2 cup prego sauce Water for bread Parsley Steps 30 minutes Mix all ingredients together, you can wet bread […]