how to make fluffy fry bread from fluffy fry bread recipe , image source: recipeler.com
- 2-3 slices bread
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tbs sugar (I used 1tbs)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbs milk
- 8 strawberries
- 1/2 orange
- 1-2 tbs honey/ maple syrup
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Clean and cut your fruits. Set aside.
- Whisk egg, sugar, and salt until sugar completely dissolves. Add milk and whisk until combine.
- Soak the bread into the batter until the bread absorbs the batter completely, or you could sit the bread into the batter for at least 10 to 15 minutes to completely absorb.
- Fry the both side of the bread on a greased pan, and medium low heat, until a lil bit golden brown, and continue to bake into your oven at 350°F or 180°C for 3-5 minutes.
- Garnish your French toast with your fruits and drizzle with honey, and a dash of cinnamon for the last touch.
- Enjoy! 😘😘😘
Gallery of √ Fluffy Fry Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Fluffy Fry Bread Recipe
Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Country Cleaver from banana bread recipe sour cream , image source: www.countrycleaver.com Ingredients bread 5 very ripe bananas (I let them get black and then freeze them until I’m ready to use) 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 1 1/4 cup sugar 1/4 cup sour cream 1/4 cup canola oil 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp vanilla […]
the Lord’s Supper munion bread from lord’s supper bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 2/3 cup milk 1 1/2 lb ground beef 1/2 cup cracker or bread crumbs 1 egg 1/2 cup onion 1 tbsp dry mustard 1 1/2 tsp salt 3/4 tsp Accent 1 dash pepper 2 cup grated cheese Steps Preheat oven to 350°F Combine ingredients Cut 1 loaf French bread in […]
Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread A Spicy Perspective from pull apart bread recipe , image source: www.aspicyperspective.com Ingredients 1 Sturdy Loaf of Bread, Sourdough 2 Tbsp Olive Oil 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter 6 Cloves Garlic, minced 1 tsp Italian Seasoning 8 oz Mozzarella, shredded or Cubed Steps Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.Line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil and […]