how to make fluffy fry bread from fluffy fry bread recipe , image source: recipeler.com
- 2-3 slices bread
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tbs sugar (I used 1tbs)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbs milk
- 8 strawberries
- 1/2 orange
- 1-2 tbs honey/ maple syrup
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Clean and cut your fruits. Set aside.
- Whisk egg, sugar, and salt until sugar completely dissolves. Add milk and whisk until combine.
- Soak the bread into the batter until the bread absorbs the batter completely, or you could sit the bread into the batter for at least 10 to 15 minutes to completely absorb.
- Fry the both side of the bread on a greased pan, and medium low heat, until a lil bit golden brown, and continue to bake into your oven at 350°F or 180°C for 3-5 minutes.
- Garnish your French toast with your fruits and drizzle with honey, and a dash of cinnamon for the last touch.
- Enjoy! 😘😘😘
Gallery of √ Fluffy Fry Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Fluffy Fry Bread Recipe
italian sausage bread from italian sausage bread recipes , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients 4 sandwiches 1/3 pound broccoli 2 kosher pickle sliced on a bias 4 slices flat bread 5 links hot Italian sausage 1 cup Greek plain yogurt 1 large Cucumber To taste salt 1 tablespoon honey 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1/4 cup dill weed Steps Heat a skillet add the sausage and broccoli […]
Moist And Delicious Banana Nut Bread Recipe Food from recipe for banana nut bread , image source: www.food.com Ingredients Bread 1-1/2 cups almond flour 1 cup coconut flour 1 tablespoon peanut butter 1/4 cup sour cream 3 ripe bananas 1 teaspoons vanilla extract 3 large eggs 1 teaspoons baking soda 2/3 cup honey Whole Nuts 1/2 cup walnuts 1 cup cashew nuts Spices 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon […]
Easy Homemade Cornbread recipe Simple Buttery Cornbread from recipes for corn bread , image source: www.eatingonadime.com Ingredients 6-8 servings 1/2 onion, diced fine 1 -ounce unsalted butter 1/2 teaspoon thyme 1/2 teaspoon rosemary 1 (15 ounce) can creamed style sweet corn 1 cup heavy cream 2 eggs 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal, whole grain, stone ground 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese 1 […]