how to make fluffy fry bread from fluffy fry bread recipe , image source: recipeler.com
- 2-3 slices bread
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tbs sugar (I used 1tbs)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbs milk
- 8 strawberries
- 1/2 orange
- 1-2 tbs honey/ maple syrup
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Clean and cut your fruits. Set aside.
- Whisk egg, sugar, and salt until sugar completely dissolves. Add milk and whisk until combine.
- Soak the bread into the batter until the bread absorbs the batter completely, or you could sit the bread into the batter for at least 10 to 15 minutes to completely absorb.
- Fry the both side of the bread on a greased pan, and medium low heat, until a lil bit golden brown, and continue to bake into your oven at 350°F or 180°C for 3-5 minutes.
- Garnish your French toast with your fruits and drizzle with honey, and a dash of cinnamon for the last touch.
- Enjoy! 😘😘😘
Gallery of √ Fluffy Fry Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Fluffy Fry Bread Recipe
Basic sourdough bread Sourdough Recipe from basic sourdough bread recipes , image source: bakeclub.com.au Ingredients 500 g sourdough starter 500 g bread flour 275 ml water 15 g salt Steps Mix starter, flour, water together until it barely comes together. Wait 20 minutes while the flour hydrates. Add salt, stretch and fold several times. In 10+ minute intervals, continue […]
Whole Wheat Banana Bread Sallys Baking Addiction from whole wheat banana bread recipe , image source: sallysbakingaddiction.com Ingredients 12 people 2 cups mashed very ripe bananas 4 tablespoons honey 4 tablespoons oil 2 large eggs 2 tsp vanilla extract 2 tablespoons milk 2 cups whole wheat flour 3 teaspoons baking powder Pinch salt 1 cup chopped walnuts Steps Preheat oven to 350F and grease a […]
yeast bread definition from recipe for yeast bread , image source: recipepes.com Ingredients Ingredients 1/2 cup water 1/2 cup milk 1 egg 1/3 cup butter 1/2 cup sugar 1 tsp salt 3 3/4 cup all purpose flour 2 1/4 tsp yeast 1/4 cup melted butter Steps Place all ingredients into bread maker as listed. EXCEPT THE MELTED BUTTER Select dough cycle When finished shape […]