French Baguette Mix recipe for bread machine Recipe from french bread machine recipe , image source: recipeland.com
- 180 grams Bread flour
- 40 grams Whole wheat flour
- 30 grams Rye flour
- 5 grams Salt
- 5 grams Honey
- 160 grams Water
- 2 1/2 grams Dry yeast
- 50 grams Walnuts
- 70 grams Dried fruits soaked in rum
- Add all of the ingredients to the bread maker and set it to the dough setting. Start the course and once the dough has finished kneading, switch it off. Take the dough out of the bread maker and mix in the walnuts and rum-soaked fruit.
- Prove until the dough doubled in size. Once proven, punch it down to get rid of any excess gas and roll it into a neat ball. Leave to rest for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Roll the dough out into an oval shape.
- Fold the two long sides over the bread towards the middle.
- Fold in half lengthways and firmly close up any seams. Put the dough seam-down on a baking tray and leave to prove for a second time.
- After this second proofing, use a tea strainer to sprinkle some bread flour over the top of the dough and score it 4 times. Spray with water and bake in an oven preheated to 220°C for 22 minutes. The outside of the bread may burn easily so if it looks like it is browning too much, cover it with aluminium foil whilst baking.
- Here it is when baked. I kind of burned it a little, but that’s the way I like it.
- You can use this recipe to make 2 small loaves as well.
- Here I tried making a loaf with no filling. I proved it for a second time in a banneton (a bread rising mould) and dusted with rye flour. It made a really soft loaf that’s great for making sandwiches.
Gallery of √ French Bread Machine Recipe
Related Posts for √ French Bread Machine Recipe
tastefully simple beer bread bowl from tastefully simple beer bread recipe , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients 1 box Tastefully Simple Bountiful Beer Bread 13 oz Your favourite beer or pop 1 1/2 tbsp Butter (melted) Pampered Chef Products you will need 1 Brownie pan Steps Preheat oven to 375° Prepare bread as directed on box. Spoon mixture into brownie […]
Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe Food recipe from cheese garlic bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients Soft french bread OR baguette bread Olive oil Minced Dried basil [to taste] Powdered thyme [to taste] Pinch salt 2 garlic cloves, minced Shredded Mozzarella cheese Shredded parmesan cheese (optional) Garlic paste Finely chopped fresh parsley Steps 25 minutes Preheat oven […]