French Baguette Mix recipe for bread machine Recipe from french bread machine recipe , image source: recipeland.com
- 180 grams Bread flour
- 40 grams Whole wheat flour
- 30 grams Rye flour
- 5 grams Salt
- 5 grams Honey
- 160 grams Water
- 2 1/2 grams Dry yeast
- 50 grams Walnuts
- 70 grams Dried fruits soaked in rum
- Add all of the ingredients to the bread maker and set it to the dough setting. Start the course and once the dough has finished kneading, switch it off. Take the dough out of the bread maker and mix in the walnuts and rum-soaked fruit.
- Prove until the dough doubled in size. Once proven, punch it down to get rid of any excess gas and roll it into a neat ball. Leave to rest for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Roll the dough out into an oval shape.
- Fold the two long sides over the bread towards the middle.
- Fold in half lengthways and firmly close up any seams. Put the dough seam-down on a baking tray and leave to prove for a second time.
- After this second proofing, use a tea strainer to sprinkle some bread flour over the top of the dough and score it 4 times. Spray with water and bake in an oven preheated to 220°C for 22 minutes. The outside of the bread may burn easily so if it looks like it is browning too much, cover it with aluminium foil whilst baking.
- Here it is when baked. I kind of burned it a little, but that’s the way I like it.
- You can use this recipe to make 2 small loaves as well.
- Here I tried making a loaf with no filling. I proved it for a second time in a banneton (a bread rising mould) and dusted with rye flour. It made a really soft loaf that’s great for making sandwiches.
Gallery of √ French Bread Machine Recipe
Related Posts for √ French Bread Machine Recipe
EASY Banana Bread Recipe moist & delicious I Heart from homemade banana bread recipe , image source: www.iheartnaptime.net Ingredients 3 Very ripe bananas, peeled 1/3 cup Melted butter 1 cup Sugar 1 Egg,beaten 1 tsp Vanilla extract 1 tsp Baking soda 1 pinch Salt 1 1/2 cup All-purpose flour Steps Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan. In […]
Basic Whole Wheat Bread Recipe Food from basic whole wheat bread recipe , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 11/2 cups Luke warm water 11/2 cups milk scald 3 tablespoons melted butter 3 tablespoons brown sugar 11/2 teaspoons salt 1 package yeast 21/2 cups sifted course whole wheat flour 21/2 cups sifted medium whole wheat flour 21/2 cups fine whole wheat flour Steps Dissolve yeast in […]
Healthy 5 Ingre nt Flourless Banana Bread from oat flour bread recipes , image source: thebakermama.com Ingredients 1 cup oatmeal flour 1 tablespoon poppy seed optional 1/2 hot water 2 tablespoon olive oil Dash salt Steps I use oats rolled old fashioned about 1 1/4cup and by using magic bullet to ground it making 1 cup of flour Add 1/2 […]