Incredibly Easy French Baguette Bread Machine Recipe from french bread recipe for bread machine , image source: danavento.com
- 180 grams or more Bread flour
- 40 grams Rice flour
- 5 grams Sugar
- 6 grams Salt
- 140 ml Water
- 3 grams Dry yeast
- Put the ingredients in a bread machine. Put the dry yeast in the yeast compartment. Start the “bread dough” course. Lightly grease a bowl.
- When the dough is done, take it out of the bread machine, and deflate it while folding the dough. Shape the dough into a ball, firmly seal the seams, and place it in the bowl with the sealed side facing down.
- Cover with cling film, and let it rise in a warm place until double in size. (If using a steam oven, let it rise for 30 minutes at 35℃.)
- Gently remove the dough, stretch it out to an oval shape with your fingers without deflating it. Fold it into thirds, taking care not to let air get trapped inside.
- Fold in half, firmly seal the seams, place it with the sealed side facing down, and roll to smooth out the seams.
- Place them on a baking tray, sprinkle with bread flour through a tea strainer, and let it rise again in a steam oven for 30 minutes at 35℃. Preheat the oven to 240℃.
- Slash the top with 3 cuts. When the oven is preheated, mist the inside of the oven really well. Lower the oven temperature to 230℃, and bake for 10 minutes. Then, lower the oven temperature to 210℃, and bake for more 10 minutes.
- Let cool on a cooling rack, and they are done.
Gallery of √ French Bread Recipe for Bread Machine
Related Posts for √ French Bread Recipe for Bread Machine
Soft & Delicious Whole Grain Seed Bread a Houseful of from recipe for whole wheat bread , image source: housefulofhandmade.com Ingredients 7-serving 1 1/4 cups milk 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast 1/4 cup vegetable oil canola oil or 1/4 cup honey plus , 1 teaspoons 3 cups whole wheat flour 1/2 cup oats rolled 1 teaspoon salt 1 1/2 teaspoons milk brushing […]
Traditional White Irish Soda Bread Liz the Chef from traditional irish soda bread recipe , image source: lizthechef.com Ingredients 8 servings 4 cups flour 2 teaspoons baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 1 2/3 cups buttermilk Steps 50 minutes In a large bowl combine flour, soda, and salt. Gradually stir in buttermilk until dough comes together in a slightly sticky […]
Aloha Hawaiian Ham Sliders Amee s Savory Dish from hawaiian bread sliders recipe , image source: ameessavorydish.com Ingredients 2 can coconut milk 10 tbsp sugar 1/2 cup flour 4 packages biscuit Steps mix coconut milk, flour n sugar and pour in baking pan. n bake 350° till thick around 8 mins. lay biscuits on top n bake till brown […]