Incredibly Easy French Baguette Bread Machine Recipe from french bread recipe for bread machine , image source: danavento.com
- 180 grams or more Bread flour
- 40 grams Rice flour
- 5 grams Sugar
- 6 grams Salt
- 140 ml Water
- 3 grams Dry yeast
- Put the ingredients in a bread machine. Put the dry yeast in the yeast compartment. Start the “bread dough” course. Lightly grease a bowl.
- When the dough is done, take it out of the bread machine, and deflate it while folding the dough. Shape the dough into a ball, firmly seal the seams, and place it in the bowl with the sealed side facing down.
- Cover with cling film, and let it rise in a warm place until double in size. (If using a steam oven, let it rise for 30 minutes at 35℃.)
- Gently remove the dough, stretch it out to an oval shape with your fingers without deflating it. Fold it into thirds, taking care not to let air get trapped inside.
- Fold in half, firmly seal the seams, place it with the sealed side facing down, and roll to smooth out the seams.
- Place them on a baking tray, sprinkle with bread flour through a tea strainer, and let it rise again in a steam oven for 30 minutes at 35℃. Preheat the oven to 240℃.
- Slash the top with 3 cuts. When the oven is preheated, mist the inside of the oven really well. Lower the oven temperature to 230℃, and bake for 10 minutes. Then, lower the oven temperature to 210℃, and bake for more 10 minutes.
- Let cool on a cooling rack, and they are done.
Gallery of √ French Bread Recipe for Bread Machine
Related Posts for √ French Bread Recipe for Bread Machine
Old Fashioned Bread Pudding Recipe from traditional bread pudding recipe , image source: iheartrecipes.com Ingredients 1 loaf sliced cinnamon raisin bread, ends removed and cut into 1 inch cubes 3 cups eggnog 3 eggs 1/2 cup sugar 1/2 cup pecan pieces Hand full of chocolate chips optional Caramel sauce optional Powdered sugar for dusting optional Steps Preheat oven to 350Lightly […]
Crock Pot Bread Baking Fast Bread in a Slow Cooker from crock pot bread recipes , image source: artisanbreadinfive.com Ingredients 2 large eggs 1/2 cup milk 1/3 cup heavy cream 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1/4 cup white sugar 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar 1 package Hershey’s S’mores milk chocolate chips (7 ounce package) 1 package white bread (I’m using Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls) broken […]
Basic Bread Pudding Recipe — Dishmaps from basic bread pudding recipe , image source: www.dishmaps.com Ingredients 2 servings 4 slice plain white bread 250 ml milk 1 egg 3 tbsp castor sugar(or ordinary white sugar) 1 tsp vanilla extract(or essence) 4 tbsp unsalted butter 25 grams chocolate chips (I’d always use more) Steps Preheat oven to 180°C. Spread butter on the slices […]