Praline French Toast Bread Pudding recipe from french toast bread pudding recipe , image source: www.epicurious.com
- Day old bread or rolls, cubed
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 Cup milk (dairy or nut)
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1 dash all spice
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- Syrup of choice (we use a premade sugar free syrup)
- Find food storage container and fill with cubed bread. I used leftover rolls from my “Unexpected dinner rolls” recipe.
- Mix together eggs, vanilla, milk, and spices. Beat well and pour over top of bread. Seal lid and store in fridge overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Pour bread mixture into baking dish and bake uncovered for about 20 minutes.
- Portion out and drizzle with syrup.
Gallery of √ French toast Bread Pudding Recipe
Related Posts for √ French toast Bread Pudding Recipe
Banana Bread without Butter and Eggs Vegan Heaven from banana bread recipe without eggs , image source: veganheaven.org Ingredients 6 servings 2 bananas 1 cup flour(I used cornflour and wholewheat flour 50:50) 2 tbsp sugarless(dutch)cocoa powder 2 tsp cinnamon 1/2 cup nuts(I used only walnut) 1 tsp oil(olive/coconut or any other type of oil) 1/2 cup water 1 tsp vanilla essence 1/2 packet baking […]
Easy Cuban Sliders Recipe sandwiches from hawaiian bread sandwich recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredient: 24 slices from Deli honey HAM 6 slices of Swiss cheese, cut into four 1/3 cups mayonnaise 1 tablespoon poppy seed 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard 1/2 cups melted butter 1 tbsp onion powder 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce 2nd Package […]