French Toast Recipe BlogChef from french toast bread recipes , image source: blogchef.net
- Day old bread or rolls, cubed
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 Cup milk (dairy or nut)
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1 dash all spice
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- Syrup of choice (we use a premade sugar free syrup)
- Find food storage container and fill with cubed bread. I used leftover rolls from my “Unexpected dinner rolls” recipe.
- Mix together eggs, vanilla, milk, and spices. Beat well and pour over top of bread. Seal lid and store in fridge overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Pour bread mixture into baking dish and bake uncovered for about 20 minutes.
- Portion out and drizzle with syrup.
Gallery of √ French toast Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ French toast Bread Recipes
Healthy Banana Bread Recipe from simple recipes banana bread , image source: www.joyfulhealthyeats.com Ingredients 2 cup purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda Pinch salt 1 cup sugar, or you can add a little bit more 1 egg 1/2 cup vegetables oil, you can use 1/2 cup melted butter instead 3 ripe banana (smash it) 2 tbsp almond milk, you can use any milk […]
Easy Banana Bread Recipes The Best Blog Recipes from banana bread recipe with butter , image source: thebestblogrecipes.com Ingredients Wet ingredients 4 over ripe bananas smashed 1/2 C butter at room temp 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 C sour cream Dry ingredients 1 1/2 C flour 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1 C sugar Steps Preheat oven to 350° In a […]
Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Bread from banana zucchini bread recipe , image source: foodyschmoodyblog.com Ingredients 6 servings 3 cup All purpose flour 1 tsp Salt 1 tsp Baking soda 1 tsp Baking powder 3 tsp Ground cinnamon 3 Eggs 1 cup Vegetable oil 2 1/4 cup White sugar 3 tsp Vanilla extract 2 cup Grated Zucchini 1 cup Chopped walnuts Steps 20 mins Grease and flour […]