Pumpkin Bread Recipe Fresh Tastes Blog from fresh pumpkin bread recipe , image source: www.pbs.org
- 3 1/2 cups (420 g) all purpose flour (I use cake flour)
- 1 1/2 cups (300 g) sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 g) salt
- 2 teaspoons (10g)baking soda
- 3 tsp (15 g) pumpkin pie spice (or 2 tsp cinnamon, 3/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/8 tsp cloves, 1/8 tsp ground ginger))
- 1 (15 oz) can (424 g) of pure pumpkin puree (about 1 3/4 cup)
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup (240 ml) canola oil
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water (can use Coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk…)
- 1 cup (240 ml) raisins
- 1 cup (240 ml) Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup (240 ml) walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350F (176C) degrees. Grease 2 loaf pans (23 cm x 13 cm).
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, pumpkin spices).
- Mix wet ingredients (egg, pumpkin puree, oil, water.
- Combine the dry into the wet, 1/3 at a time, being careful not to over mix! (Or you will have tough bread!) Add raisin and mix.
- Pour batter into two loaf pans. Top one with walnuts and top the other with Pumpkin seeds.
- Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about 50- 60mins.
- Cool in rack.
- Make a fantastic hostess gift if you’re traveling to someone’s house for Thanksgiving.
Gallery of √ Fresh Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Fresh Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Recipes Resurgent Grains from einkorn bread machine recipe , image source: www.resurgentgrains.com Ingredients 1 1/2 cups water 1 1/2 tsp salt 3 tsp sugar 2 tps butter 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour 1 1/2 tsp bread machine yeast Steps Put the ingredients in the machine in this order: water, sugar, salt, butter, flour, yeast. Take care to make sure the […]
bread dipping oil recipe sun dried tomatoes from bread dipping oil recipe , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients 4 servings Fried Zucchini 1 peanut oil 3 large zucchini 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 1 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley leaves 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes 2 pinch of salt and fresely ground black pepper […]
Southern Cornbread Recipe from southern corn bread recipe , image source: myblessedlife.net Ingredients 8 servings 3 tbsp butter 2 eggs 2 cups buttermilk 1 1/2 cups yellow cornmeal 1/2 cup flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 tsp kosher salt 2 tsp granulated sugar (or 1-2 tbsp molasses) 1 tbsp high-smokepoint fat, like bacon grease or canola oil Steps 45 min Preheat […]