Doodlecraft Amish Friendship Bread Starter and Recipe from friendship bread recipe without starter , image source: www.doodlecraftblog.com
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup warm water (110 f. degrees)
- 3 cup all purpose flour, divided
- 3 cup white sugar, divided
- 3 cup milk, divided
- Place warm water and yeast in small bowl. Let set for 10 minutes.
- In a 2 quart bowl, needs to be glass or plastic. Do Not use metal bowl or spoon. Mix one cup flour with one cup sugar, mix well. Then add one cup milk slowly and keep stirring, until mixed well
- Add in the yeast mixture and mix well.
- You can cover the bowl and leave on counter. I put mine in gallon size plastic resealable bag. This is day 1
- On days 2, 3, and 4 stir if left in bowl. I knead the plastic bag and burp the bag. Open and let air out. Reseal
- On 5th day, you mix a cup of flour with cup of sugar, mix well. Add cup of milk slowly and mix well. Add to mix in bowl or plastic bag and mix well
- Then on day 6, 7, 8, and 9th, stir the mixture if left in bowl or knead plastic bag. With bag burp it
- On the 10th day you mix another cup of flour with another cup of sugar, mix well. Add another cup of milk. Add this to you mixture in bowl. If you used the plastic bag pour the mixture from bag into bowl with the flour, sugar and milk mixture you just made. Now your ready to make some bread.
- I divide the mixture into 1 cup plastic dishes with lids and freeze them to use later. I think 4 to 6 cups. I don’t remember. Need to make more one left. Take out let set 3 hours to thaw.
- Sorry had to do two separate recipes, don’t know how to put them together.
Gallery of √ Friendship Bread Recipe without Starter
Related Posts for √ Friendship Bread Recipe without Starter
Breaded & Baked Chicken Drumsticks I ll use Panko crumbs from fried chicken with bread crumbs recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 1 cup flour pieces Chicken 1 cup breadcrumbs yellow or white will be okay 1 spoon garlic powder 1 spoon paprika 1/2 spoon black pepper 1 spoon salt 2 eggs Butter milk or plain yogurt for soaking I added basil and […]
Banana Bread Recipe from banana bread recipe with one banana , image source: www.simplyrecipes.com Ingredients 2 ripe bananas if overripe the better Zest of one lemon 1/4 cup yoghurt plain or vanilla flavoured 2 eggs 1 teaspoon vanilla 1 3/4 cups flour 1/4 cup corn flour 3/4 cup sugar 1 teaspoon Baking powder 3/4 teaspoon Baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 10 tablespoons butter 1 teaspoon cinnamon optional […]
Easy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Banana Bread The Mom Creative from easy chocolate chip banana bread recipe , image source: www.themomcreative.com Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 4 very ripe bananas (medium to large) 1/2 cup white sugar 1/2 cup (packed) brown sugar 2 large eggs 1 tsp ground cinnamon 1/3 cup vegetable oil […]