Jazzy Allergy Recipes Egg Free Dairy Free Frozen Bread from frozen bread dough recipes , image source: jazzyallergyrecipes.blogspot.com
- 5 tbsp butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 (1 lb) loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 cup thinly sliced pepperoni (about 5 1/4 oz)
- 2 cup shredded provolone cheese (or 8-10 slices)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine butter, parsley, oregano, & seasoned salt in small bowl & mix well.
- Roll the bread dough into a 15×10 rectangle on a floured surface. Spread 3 tbsp of butter mixture over rolled dough. Arrange pepperoni evenly over butter mixture. Sprinkle with provolone. If using slices, lay them over pepperoni or cut/rip slices into pieces & distribute evenly.
- Roll up rectangle, jelly roll fashion, starting at one long side. Pinch seam & ends to seal, but you don’t have to pick closed. Place roll, seam side down, on baking sheet.
- Brush dough with half of remaining butter mixture. Bake until browned, about 30 minutes. Brush with remaining butter mixture. Let stand to cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
Gallery of √ Frozen Bread Dough Recipes
Related Posts for √ Frozen Bread Dough Recipes
Easy Cake Mix Banana Bread recipe from Betty Crocker from banana bread easy recipe , image source: www.bettycrocker.com Ingredients 3 Very ripe bananas, peeled 1/3 cup Melted butter 1 cup Sugar 1 Egg,beaten 1 tsp Vanilla extract 1 tsp Baking soda 1 pinch Salt 1 1/2 cup All-purpose flour Steps Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan. In […]
Italian Garlic Butter Bread Sticks Kleinworth & Co from recipe for bread sticks , image source: www.kleinworthco.com Ingredients 6 servings 1 can biscuits 1 big spoonful of butter Some garlic powder Some salt Some pepper Grated parmesan cheese Steps 8 mins First you will need to open the can of biscuits. On a cookie sheet and your […]
18 Summer Casserole Recipes to Use Up All Those Leftover from egg casserole recipe no bread , image source: www.brit.co Ingredients 2 servings 12 Corn Tortillas 2 Green Onions Chopped 6 Eggs Scrambled 1 Package Queso Fresco Coconut Oil Blueberries Seasonings Slap Ya Mama Seasonings Hot Sauce (Optional) Red Pepper Flakes (Optional) Steps 15 Minutes Use A Large Pan, […]