Sandra s Alaska Recipes SANDRA’S AWESOME ALASKA FRY BREAD from fry bread recipe with milk , image source: sandrarecipeblogsite.blogspot.com
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup self-rising buttermilk cornbread mix
- 1 cup lactose free milk 1%
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- As needed nonstick spray
- Mix all the ingredients together it will be stiff.
- Spray the skillet with nonstick spray. Heat and add a desert spoonful sized dollop.
- Turn as needed cook till done about 3-4 minutes each.
- Serve with what you are eating or by itself. I hope you enjoy!!! I served mine with multityped of pasta corkscrew and rigatoni, smoked sausage, and Spaghetti sauced, goulash. With grated parmesan cheese.
Gallery of √ Fry Bread Recipe with Milk
Related Posts for √ Fry Bread Recipe with Milk
Butterscotch Cinnamon Monkey Bread Brunch 3 ingre nt Recipe from monkey bread recipe butterscotch pudding , image source: www.doodlecraftblog.com Ingredients 6.people 1each 1 Can plain biscuits (pillsbury) Sprayed muffin pan 1.5 cups cinnamon sugar 1.5 cups white sugar 1 stick butter 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon 1 teaspoon vanilla extract Pecans (optional) Steps Preheat oven 350 and Spray down muffin pan. Open biscuits […]
Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread Recipe Home Cooking Memories from jalapeno cheddar bread recipe , image source: homecookingmemories.com Ingredients 1/4 cup jalapenos 2/3 cup cheddar cheese 2 tbsp sugar 1 tsp salt 1 cup water 1/4 cup brine, jalapeno 3 cup flour 1 1/2 tsp yeast Steps combine water, sugar, yeast – let sit 5 min mean while combine jalapenoes, cheese, salt, flour, and brine […]
My story in recipes English Muffin Bread from recipe for english muffin bread , image source: mystoryinrecipes.blogspot.com Ingredients 1 loaf 3 cups unbleached all purpose flour 2 and 1/4 teaspoons dry active yeast 1 tablespoon granulated sugar 1 and 1/4 cups purified water 3/4 teaspoon sea salt Steps In a large bowl add 1 cup flour and the yeast. Set […]