TIP GARDEN Bread Machine Garlic Bread Pizza Dough from garlic bread machine recipe , image source: www.thetipgarden.com
- 3 cup bread flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 packages active dry yeast
- 4 stick mozzarella string cheese sticks
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- 1 Garlic salt or powder to taste
- Heat the water to warm. Do not get it to hot or it will kill the yeast.
- When water is warm, add the package of yeast and stir well to activate it. Let sit for 10 minutes, until foamy. That’s how you know if it is active.
- Pour the yeast mixture in the bread pan. Add flour, sugar, oil and salt in that order.
- Set the machine to the dough cycle. You may need to add a couple of tablespoons of water if it seems dry. Do this by spoons and only enough to moisten it from being to dry.
- Let the dough cycle finish and let rise. After the first rise, remove from bread pan.
- On a floured surface, knead dough until no longer sticky. Usually just a few minutes.
- Cut the cheese sticks into 4 equal size pieces so you have 16 pieces total.
- Pinch off golf ball size pieces of dough and place a cut piece of cheese into center and form ball around the cheese. Pinch to seal all around to hold cheese inside while baking.
- After cheese is tightly secured inside and edges sealed, roll the ball into your hands to form a more round ball if you choose.
- In a pan, spray non-stick cooking spray. Place each ball about a inch apart. This should make 16 balls. You can make bigger or smaller depending on your preferences.
- Cover and let rise until doubled. About 30-50 minutes depending on how warm it is where your rising dough.
- Preheat oven to 350°F after dough has risen to doubled in size.
- When doubled in size, bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- While rolls are cooking, mix the melted butter and garlic together. I like adding parsley with mine, but you can also use chopped garlic to your taste also.
- Brush butter/garlic mix over hot rolls.
- Serve hot with pizza or spaghetti sauce if you like 🙂
- You can also make this with stand mixer with dough hook, or by hand. I have done it all 3 ways, just a lot easier in bread machine 🙂
Gallery of √ Garlic Bread Machine Recipe
Related Posts for √ Garlic Bread Machine Recipe
This “pan dulce” sweet bread is called “conchas” in from mexican sweet bread recipes , image source: www.pinterest.com.mx Ingredients 24 ct For Bread : 75 gr warm milk 15 gr dry active yeast 500 gr bread flour 100 gr granulated sugar 30 gr whole milk powder 5 large eggs 7 gr salt 125 gr unsalted butter For Filling : 24 cubes salted butter (about […]
Jim Lahey’s No Knead Bread from no knead bread recipe , image source: www.agardenforthehouse.com Ingredients 1 loaf sliced cinnamon raisin bread, ends removed and cut into 1 inch cubes 3 cups eggnog 3 eggs 1/2 cup sugar 1/2 cup pecan pieces Hand full of chocolate chips optional Caramel sauce optional Powdered sugar for dusting optional Steps Preheat oven to 350Lightly […]
Moist & Delicious Zucchini Bread Recipe Easy Too My 3 from zucchini bread recipes easy , image source: www.my3littlekittens.com Ingredients 1 loaf 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly 1/2 cup brown sugar 1/4 cup granulated sugar 1 large egg, at room temperature 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt, at room temperature 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract 3/4 cup whole wheat flour […]