Parmesan Garlic Bread Recipe from garlic bread recipe oven , image source: www.hellmanns.com
- 2 slice french loaf
- 3 oz chicken breast
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp buffalo sauce
- 2 tbsp green pepper
- 2 tbsp yellow pepper
- 2 tbsp red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp onion
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Bring frying pan to medium heat.
- Add chicken to pan, season with black pepper, basil, and thyme. Cover and cook until chicken is at 165°F.
- Cut french loaf in half. Butter each piece and sprinkle with garlic powder. Spread buffalo sauce across butter, and top with cheese.
- Wash veggies. Dice peppers and onion, and spread over top of cheese.
- When chicken is cooked, cut into small sections and place on top of bread.
- Cook bread in oven for 10-15 minutes.
Gallery of √ Garlic Bread Recipe Oven
Related Posts for √ Garlic Bread Recipe Oven
Whole Wheat French Country Bread The Washington Post from whole wheat french bread recipe , image source: www.washingtonpost.com Ingredients 4 servings 125 ml Warm water (1/2 US cup) 125 ml Warm milk (1/2 US cup) 50 ml Olive oil or melted butter (about 3 Tbsp) 7 g active dry yeast (2 tsp) 10 g brown sugar or honey (2 tsp) […]
EASIEST Monkey Bread Muffins Recipe from easy monkey bread recipes with biscuits , image source: lilluna.com Ingredients 12 servings 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter Powder 2 Cans Pillsbury Honey Butter Flaky Layers Biscuits 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract 1 & 1/2 Sticks of Butter Melted (12 Tbsp) 1 Cup Dark Brown Sugar Packed 1/4 Tsp Kosher Salt 1 Cup Hershey’s Milk […]