Easy Homemade Garlic Bread Grandbaby Cakes from garlic bread recipes from scratch , image source: www.grandbaby-cakes.com
- Pepperidge Farm white Italian bread
- 3 big garlic gloves
- About 7 good dashes of Thyme
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3/4 stick butter
- Take 3/4 of butter in a cup (not melted) put a few shakes of the thyme, garlic powder and garlic in the butter mix. What you want to do with the garlic cloves is take your knife , put it over the garlic and smash it. Then you want to mince it really good so it’s not too chunky unless you like that on garlic bread. Mix the ingredients together and spread on BOTH sides of the Italian bread.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F. Put the bread in and let it start getting golden brown. Once you see it getting golden brown flip it and when ever it reaches your desired golden brown is when it’s done.
Gallery of √ Garlic Bread Recipes From Scratch
Related Posts for √ Garlic Bread Recipes From Scratch
Cinnamon Raisin Banana Bread Pudding Recipe from banana bread recipe taste of home , image source: www.tasteofhome.com Ingredients 4 servings 1/2 cup milk 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract 4 pieces bread roughly chopped into small cubes 1 egg beaten 1/4 cup Nutella 1/2 banana cut into small pieces Steps In a large bowl, mix together the milk and vanilla extract. Add […]
Starbucks Banana Walnut Bread Manila Spoon from banana walnut bread recipe , image source: www.manilaspoon.com Ingredients 12 servings 2 cups all purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt 1/2 cup butter (room temperature) 3/4 cup light brown sugar 2 eggs 3 large very ripe bananas (don’t mash until ready to mix) 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder 1/2 […]
Southern Cornbread Recipe from southern corn bread recipe , image source: myblessedlife.net Ingredients 8 servings 3 tbsp butter 2 eggs 2 cups buttermilk 1 1/2 cups yellow cornmeal 1/2 cup flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 tsp kosher salt 2 tsp granulated sugar (or 1-2 tbsp molasses) 1 tbsp high-smokepoint fat, like bacon grease or canola oil Steps 45 min Preheat […]