Garlic Herb Bread Recipe from garlic herb bread recipe , image source: www.tasteofhome.com
- 1 tbsp. instant yeast
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups – 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter, divided
- In a large mixing bowl, add the yeast, sugar and water. Then stir in the salt, oregano, basil, rosemary and garlic. Add in the flour and parmesan cheese and stir until combined. If needed, gradually add in the additional flour until you have a smooth and elastic dough that is tacky, but not sticky. Towards the end, you may need to use your hands to incorporate the extra flour.
- Use a tbsp. of the olive oil to grease a separate bowl, then transfer the dough to the greased bowl. Cover the dough and let it rise for about 1 hour, until double in size. Once the hour is up, preheat the oven to 375°F. Drizzle the additional 2 tbsp. olive oil over a large baking tray and use a pastry brush to brush it all over. Divide the dough in half and shape each half into a round loaf. Place the loaves onto the prepared baking tray and let them rise another 15-20 minutes.
- Top each loaf with half a tbsp. of butter and bake for 17-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let the loaves cool slightly, then slice them up and serve warm. Wrap any leftovers tightly in foil and eat within 3-4 days.
Gallery of √ Garlic Herb Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Garlic Herb Bread Recipe
Custom Nutrition [Recipe] Panettone bread pudding from panatone bread pudding recipe , image source: thedebunkingdietitian.blogspot.com Ingredients 1 loaf sliced cinnamon raisin bread, ends removed and cut into 1 inch cubes 3 cups eggnog 3 eggs 1/2 cup sugar 1/2 cup pecan pieces Hand full of chocolate chips optional Caramel sauce optional Powdered sugar for dusting optional Steps Preheat oven to […]
30 Minute Dinner Rolls from bread recipes for dinner , image source: redstaryeast.com Ingredients 28 slice Baguette bread 1 stick Butter 1/4 cup Flour 2 cup Milk 2 cup Cheddar cheese 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese 1/3 cup Crumbled bacon 1 tsp Dried parsley Steps Preheat oven to 400°F. Slice your bread or cube them. Just be sure they are thin enough to absorb […]
How to Make Panko and Italian Bread Crumb Baked Chicken from chicken breast recipes with bread crumbs , image source: recipestab.blogspot.com Ingredients 1 serving 1/4 or 100 grams Chicken breast (thinly sliced) 1 tsp Sake 1 Salt and Pepper 2 tsp Katakuriko (for the coating) 1 Panko (for the coating) 2 tbsp ○Water 1 tbsp ○Soy sauce 1 tbsp ○Sugar 1 tbsp ○Mirin 1 […]