Homemade Garlic Naan Recipe from garlic naan bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 1 and half cup self raising flour
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Chopped spring onion
- Garlic spread as desired on quantity
- Mix flour, salt and yogurt to form dough.
- Knead the dough till all flour absorbed.
- Break even pieces to roll a round flat bread.
- Use a nonstick frying pan to toast the bread. Preferably a thawa.
- As you toast the bread, smear the garlic spread and sprinkle chopped spring onion for a flavored taste.
- Serve with curry.
Gallery of √ Garlic Naan Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Garlic Naan Bread Recipe
Lemon Poppy Seed Bread with Lemon Icing Jo Cooks from lemon poppy seed bread recipes , image source: www.jocooks.com Ingredients 3-4 servings 500 grams flour 15 grams yeast 15 grams poppy seeds 20 ml oil 1 tablespoon sugar 1 Pinch salt 20 grams lemon zest 3-4 tablespoon Mixed fruit jam Steps 30 minutes Mix all ingredients except jam with warm water to a […]
Homemade Naan from easy naan bread recipe , image source: www.gimmesomeoven.com Ingredients 1 1/2 Cup Flour 1/4 Cup Whisked Yogurt 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder 1/2 tsp Salt 1/2 tsp Sugar Water as required Paneer Curry 1 Onion Chopped 1 Pack Paneer 2 Tomato Chopped 4 Clove Ginger 1 Inch Ginger 1/2 Tsp Cumin seed 2 tbsp Butter and oil 1 1/2 tsp Chilli Powder 7 Cashews 1 tsp Coriander Powder […]
Old Fashioned Bread Pudding I Got Love in My Tummy from recipe for old fashioned bread pudding , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 16 portions 8 slices bread (I used a seeded granary bread) 4 heaped Tbls mincemeat (I bought mine after Xmas for 30p!) 1 egg, beaten 450 ml black tea (I used 3 tea bags) Sugar (to sprinkle […]