Food Wanderings Dark Pumpernickel Rye Bread from german pumpernickel bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.ca
- 1 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut or avocado oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or molasses
- 3 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose bread flour
- 1 cup dark rye flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoon dry yeast
- Mix all the ingredients in the bread machine starting with the water and finishing with the yeast.
- Set the machine to 2lbs bread size basic program.
- Once the cycle is done, let the bread sit on the counter for 20-30 minutes before slicing and serving it.
Gallery of √ German Pumpernickel Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ German Pumpernickel Bread Recipe
How To Make Banana Bread from banana bread recipe 3 bananas , image source: www.thekitchn.com Ingredients 1 box yellow cake mix 3 ripe bananas 2 eggs 1 chocolate syrup Steps Preheat oven at 350 Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix Grease a loaf pan, add mix to pan and add chocolate syrup on top and swirl into […]
Easy 3 Ingre nt Banana Bread 3 mashed up ripe bananas from banana bread recipe with cake mix , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 3 ripe bananas 1 box yellow cake mix (I use Duncan Hines) 2 eggs Steps 45 mins Preheat thr oven to 350°F, Smash bananas in a large bowl, then add eggs, cake mix and mix […]
Cinnamon Roll Bread Recipe in 2019 from sweet bread machine recipes , image source: www.pinterest.com.au Ingredients Makes 1 loaf 2 large eggs 1 cup milk at room temperature 1/4 cup butter, melted 3/4 cup sugar 1 tsp salt 2 cups All-purpose flour 1 cup corn meal 1 tbsp Double acting baking powder Steps Add the ingredients to your bread pan EXACTLY in the […]