Gingerbread Cookies Recipe Easy Dessert Recipes from ginger bread cookies recipe , image source: www.dessert-addict.com
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 4 ounces shortning
- 1 ounce molasses
- 3 each eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon ground ginger
- 3 1/4 cups flour
- Cream first three ingredients
- Add molasses and eggs mix till combined
- Sift soda salt and ginger together add to mix and blend
- Add flour mix till incorporated
- Roll out to a 1/4 inch thickness on a lightly floured piece of wax paper or parchment paper. I like to cut and transfer to a sheet pan leaving 1 inch between for spreading.
- Recombine and cut out more cookies from left over dough.
- Cut out gingerbread shapes of choice bake at 350 degrees F until golden brown. 8-12 minutes depending on your oven.
- Allow to cool and decorate as you like
- The size if the cutter will determine quantity.
Gallery of √ Ginger Bread Cookies Recipe
Related Posts for √ Ginger Bread Cookies Recipe
My Favorite Unleavened Bread Recipes finding time for from recipe for unleavened bread for passover , image source: findingtimeforcooking.com Ingredients 2 servings 3 cups flour 1/2 tin cup of sugar 1/2 tea spoon baking powder 1 sachet nutmeg 2 tea spoon milk flavour 3 table spoon butter 1 pinch salt 1 glass water Steps 30 mins In a clean bowl, pour in your […]
THM Easy Sprouted Whole Grain and Honey Bread Machine from healthy bread recipes for bread machines , image source: www.pinterest.ca Ingredients 1 serving 2 Eggs 1 add to eggs to make it 210 grams Milk 110 grams Gluten-free flour 50 grams Soy flour 30 grams Whole wheat flour 30 grams Cream cheese 10 grams PAL Sweet (aspartame) 1 grams Salt 20 grams Olive oil […]
Zucchini Pineapple Bread Recipe — Dishmaps from pineapple zucchini bread recipes , image source: www.dishmaps.com Ingredients 3 eggs 2 cups sugar 1/4 cup vegetable oil 2 (4 ounce) containers Gerber Hawaiian Delight baby food 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract 2 cups grated zucchini 3 cups flour 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 cup crushed pineapple (drained) 1/2 cup raisins (not a […]