Gingerbread Cookies Recipe Easy Dessert Recipes from ginger bread cookies recipe , image source: www.dessert-addict.com
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 4 ounces shortning
- 1 ounce molasses
- 3 each eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon ground ginger
- 3 1/4 cups flour
- Cream first three ingredients
- Add molasses and eggs mix till combined
- Sift soda salt and ginger together add to mix and blend
- Add flour mix till incorporated
- Roll out to a 1/4 inch thickness on a lightly floured piece of wax paper or parchment paper. I like to cut and transfer to a sheet pan leaving 1 inch between for spreading.
- Recombine and cut out more cookies from left over dough.
- Cut out gingerbread shapes of choice bake at 350 degrees F until golden brown. 8-12 minutes depending on your oven.
- Allow to cool and decorate as you like
- The size if the cutter will determine quantity.
Gallery of √ Ginger Bread Cookies Recipe
Related Posts for √ Ginger Bread Cookies Recipe
dinner rolls from scratch no yeast from bread recipes from scratch , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients Dry Ingredients 1.5 cups flour .5 teaspoon baking powder .5 teaspoon baking soda (gives the nice brown color) 1.5 teaspoons ground cinnamon .5 teaspoon nutmeg (lil extra to taste of u like) .5 teaspoon salt Not dry ingredients 😉 1 cup grated zucchini (try to dry […]
LIVING IN THE 513 Do you love Panera Shortbread Cookies from panera bread cookie recipe , image source: livinginthe513.blogspot.com Ingredients 2 large spotty bananas, mashed 1 1/4 cup quick cooking oats 1/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans Steps Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking tray with […]
Bananas Foster Bread Pudding Recipe Call Me PMc from recipes for banana bread pudding , image source: www.callmepmc.com Ingredients 6 servings 325 g bread, diced 4 ripe bananas, mashed 1 tbsp sugar 3 eggs, beaten 1 tbsp sesame seeds 250 ml milk 1 tbsp yoghurt 1 tsp cinnamon 2 tsp vanilla extract 100 g raisins Steps 60min On a cutting board, cut the bread into […]