Strawberry Coconut Bread Recipe BettyCrocker from gold medal banana bread recipe , image source: www.bettycrocker.com
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup mashed very ripe bananas (3 to 4 medium)
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- Move oven rack to low position so that tops of pans will be in center of oven. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottoms only of 2 loaf pans, 8 1/2×4 1/2×2 1/2 inches, or 1 loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
- Mix sugar and butter in large bowl. Stir in eggs until well blended. Add bananas, buttermilk and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt just until moistened. Stir in nuts. Pour into pans.
- Bake 8-inch loaves about 1 hour, 9-inch loaf about 1 1/4 hours, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Loosen sides of loaves from pans; remove from pans and place top side up on wire rack. Cool completely, about 2 hours, before slicing. Wrap tightly and store at room temperature up to 4 days, or refrigerate up to 10 days.
Gallery of √ Gold Medal Banana Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Gold Medal Banana Bread Recipe
How to make basic white bread less dense in a bread from recipes for bread machine , image source: juliasalbum.com Ingredients Makes 1 loaf 2 large eggs 1 cup milk at room temperature 1/4 cup butter, melted 3/4 cup sugar 1 tsp salt 2 cups All-purpose flour 1 cup corn meal 1 tbsp Double acting baking powder Steps Add the ingredients to your […]
Pizza dough This Pizza Dough Recipe is SUPER easy to make from kitchenaid mixer bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 8 servings 1 lb ground turkey 1/4 cup diced onions 1/4 cup diced pepper 1 tbsp olive oil 1/2 cup milk 1/4 cup ketchup 1/4 cup barbecue sauce 2 eggs 4 tbsp crumble blue cheese 1 cup mixer of bread crumbs and panko Steps […]
Sweet Hawaiian Bread – SO SIMPLE from dessert bread machine recipes , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 200 grams Cream cheese 2 Eggs 20 grams Cake flour 60 grams Sugar 20 grams Margarine 2 tbsp Skim milk 50 ml Water 1 tsp Lemon juice Steps Preparation: Soften the cream cheese in the microwave, and knead with a spoon etc. Dissolve the skim milk in […]