Gold Medal Unbleached Bread Flour 5 0 lb Bag Walmart from gold medal bread flour recipes , image source: www.walmart.com
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 medium cooking apple, peeled and chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 3 cup to 3 1/2 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour or Better for Bread™ bread flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 packages regular or quick active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 3 tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine, softened
10 hours 35 mins
- In medium bowl, mix filling ingredients. Set aside. In large bowl, mix 1 cup of the flour, 1/4 cup sugar, the salt and yeast.
- In 2-qt saucepan, cook 1/2 cup applesauce, 1/4 cup butter and the milk over medium heat, stirring constantly, until very warm (120-130°F). Add warm mixture and egg to flour mixture; beat with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat on medium speed 2 min. Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
- Place dough on lightly floured surface; gently roll in flour to coat. Knead about 5 min or until smooth and springy. Place in large greased bowl, turning dough to grease all sides. Cover and let rise in warm place 45-60 min or until double. (Dough is ready if indentation remains when touched.)
- Grease bottom and sides of 13×9″ pan with shortening. Mix brown sugar, 1/2 cup applesauce, 3 Tbsp melted butter and the walnuts in pan; spread evenly.
- Gently push fist into dough to deflate. Roll dough into 15×12″ rectangle. Spread 2 Tbsp softened butter over dough; sprinkle with filling. Tightly roll up rectangle, beginning at 15″ side; pinch edge of dough into roll to seal. Stretch and shape until even. Cut roll into twelve 1″ slices. Place slightly apart in pan. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hr but no longer than 48 hr.
- Before baking, let rolls stand at room temperature 30 min (rolls will not rise during this time). Heat oven to 400ºF. Bake 20-25 min or until golden brown. Cool in pan 1 min. Place heatproof serving platter or tray upside down onto pan; turn platter and pan over. Let stand about 1 min so caramel can drizzle over rolls; remove pan. Serve warm.
Gallery of √ Gold Medal Bread Flour Recipes
Related Posts for √ Gold Medal Bread Flour Recipes
Coconut Flour Cornbread Recipe Gluten Free from low carb bread recipe coconut flour , image source: lowcarbyum.com Ingredients 10-serving ½ cup Coconut Oil ½ cup Honey Agave Syrup Raw or ¾ teaspoon Salt 6 Eggs 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract 1 teaspoon Almond Extract (optional) ¾ cup Coconut Flour 2 Bananas Ripe 2 tablespoons Shredded Coconit Flakes Steps 60 mins Preheat the oven to […]
Honey Wheat Oatmeal Bread All Whole Grain Version Recipe from honey oatmeal bread machine recipe , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 12 servings bread 1 1/4 cup warm water (+3 tbsp) (NOT HOT WATER) 1/4 cup honey 1 1/2 tsp yeast 1 1/2 tbsp milk powder 1 cup rolled oats 1 cup all-purpose white flour 2 cup whole wheat flour 2 tbsp vital wheat […]
Love and Confections Banana Nut Bread Buttermilk Pancakes from banana nut bread recipe with buttermilk , image source: www.loveandconfections.com Ingredients 1/2 cup butter or shortening 1/2 cup sugar 2 eggs 21/2 cups flour sifted 1 cup chopped nuts 3 large bananas put through a sieve about a 11/2 cups 1/2 teaspoons soda 2 teaspoons baking powder 3/4 teaspoons salt 1/2 cup buttermilk Steps Cream the […]