Fox Recipe Box Banana Bread from gold medal flour banana bread recipe , image source: fox8.com
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup mashed very ripe bananas (3 to 4 medium)
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- Move oven rack to low position so that tops of pans will be in center of oven. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottoms only of 2 loaf pans, 8 1/2×4 1/2×2 1/2 inches, or 1 loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
- Mix sugar and butter in large bowl. Stir in eggs until well blended. Add bananas, buttermilk and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt just until moistened. Stir in nuts. Pour into pans.
- Bake 8-inch loaves about 1 hour, 9-inch loaf about 1 1/4 hours, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Loosen sides of loaves from pans; remove from pans and place top side up on wire rack. Cool completely, about 2 hours, before slicing. Wrap tightly and store at room temperature up to 4 days, or refrigerate up to 10 days.
Gallery of √ Gold Medal Flour Banana Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Gold Medal Flour Banana Bread Recipe
Simple Banana Bread without baking soda – Alice Wingerden from banana bread recipe without baking soda , image source: alicewingerden.com Ingredients 120 gr all purpose flour 30 gr cocoa powder 150 gr unsalted butter 150 gr granulated sugar 1/2 tsp salt 1 tsp vanilla essence 2 eggs 2 tsp baking powder 2 ripe bananas (mash) Mocha glaze: 5 tbs icing sugar 1 tbs cocoa powder 1 […]
Delicious Bread and Butter Pickle Recipe Quick and Easy from recipes bread and butter pickles , image source: www.pinterest.ca Ingredients 3 1/2 lb pickling cucumbers ( about 14 small to medium ) 2 1/2 cup vinegar 2 1/2 cup granulated sugar 1/4 cup Ball Bread & Butter pickling mix Steps Cut ends off cucumbers. Cut into 1/2″ slices. Prepare […]
Multi Grain Flaxseed Bread Recipe from multi grain bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 5 servings 4 eggs 4 tbsp brown sugar 4 tbsp milk powder 1 tbsp honey 1/2 cup water 6 slice multi grain bread 1 tbsp butter for each bread Steps 10 mins Mix well to form a creamy thick batter Heat the pan on medium heat Add […]