Fox Recipe Box Banana Bread from gold medal flour banana bread recipe , image source: fox8.com
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup mashed very ripe bananas (3 to 4 medium)
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- Move oven rack to low position so that tops of pans will be in center of oven. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottoms only of 2 loaf pans, 8 1/2×4 1/2×2 1/2 inches, or 1 loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
- Mix sugar and butter in large bowl. Stir in eggs until well blended. Add bananas, buttermilk and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt just until moistened. Stir in nuts. Pour into pans.
- Bake 8-inch loaves about 1 hour, 9-inch loaf about 1 1/4 hours, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Loosen sides of loaves from pans; remove from pans and place top side up on wire rack. Cool completely, about 2 hours, before slicing. Wrap tightly and store at room temperature up to 4 days, or refrigerate up to 10 days.
Gallery of √ Gold Medal Flour Banana Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Gold Medal Flour Banana Bread Recipe
Copycat Panera Autumn Squash Soup from panera bread autumn squash soup recipe , image source: www.houstonfamilymagazine.com Ingredients 10 servings 2 cups flour 1 cup sugar 1 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg 1/2 cup butter or margarine 2 eggs 1/4 cup buttermilk 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 cup finely chopped peeled ripe pears Steps 55-60 minutes In a […]
Pumpkin Bread Recipe from pumpkin bread recipe easy , image source: cullyskitchen.com Ingredients 1 cup Salad Oil 3 cup Sugar 4 Eggs 2/3 cup Water 1 cup Pumpkin 1 tsp Nutmeg 1 tsp Cinnamon 1 tsp Salt 2 tsp Baking soda 3 1/3 cup Flour 1 cup Raisins 1 cup Chopped Nuts (optional) Steps Preheat oven to 300°F. Combine oil, sugar, eggs, water and pumpkin. Mix well. […]
Heritage Schoolhouse Cinnamon Quick Bread from cinnamon quick bread recipe , image source: heritageschoolhouse.blogspot.com Ingredients 1 stick butter softened 3/4 cup sugar 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 2 cups all purpose flour 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon 1 cup buttermilk 1/3 cup sour cream 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips Steps Combine sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract […]