Hawaiian Style Sweet Rolls from hawaiian bread machine recipe , image source: www.breadmakermachines.com
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp fine salt
- 6 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 1/2 cup bread flour
- 2 1/2 tsp bread machine yeast ( can use packet of rapid rise, active dry and fast acting. Just go by directions on packet.)
- In saucepan, heat pineapple juice, milk and butter. Heat to warm, but not hot.
- If using packet yeast, add to liquid mixture and let foam for 10 minutes before adding to dry ingredients.
- In bread machine pan, add salt, sugar, eggs, flour and yeast on top. Slowly add liquid.
- Set machine to sweet bread setting and choose light, medium or dark crust setting. I like setting mine to light setting, but its personal preference.
- When bread is finished baking, remove from pan to cool. I put mine on top of bowl to let air flow under it instead of on plate. Cools faster and keeps it from getting soggy on the bottom.
- If making rolls, after first rise, punch down and pinch off what size rolls you desire. Golf ball size does well for me in a lightly greased 9×13 pan.
- Let rise for about an hour or until doubled in size. Brush with melted butter and bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush with more butter right out of oven if desired.
Gallery of √ Hawaiian Bread Machine Recipe
Related Posts for √ Hawaiian Bread Machine Recipe
Whole Wheat Pita Bread • Curious Cuisiniere from whole wheat pita bread recipe , image source: www.curiouscuisiniere.com Ingredients 4 servings 1 lb chick peas 1/3 cup tahini 1/2 cup water 1/3 cup olive oil, extra virgin 6 clove fresh garlic 5 tbsp lemon juice 1 red pepper 1 pinch sumac 6 whole wheat pita bread Steps 30 mins Roast pepper & garlic in the […]
Zucchini Bread Recipe from recipes for zucchini bread , image source: www.simplyrecipes.com Ingredients 3 eggs 1 cup vegetable oil 2 cups sugar 2 cups zucchini 3 tsp vanilla 3 cups flour 1 tsp salt 1 tsp baking soda 1/4 tsp baking powder 3 tsp cinnamon 1 cup walnuts 2 tbsp orange peel (opt) Steps Beat eggs, add next four ingredients Beat slightly, than add flour mixture Grease […]
Pumpkin Bread Recipe Fresh Tastes Blog from fresh pumpkin bread recipe , image source: www.pbs.org Ingredients 8 servings 3 1/2 cups (420 g) all purpose flour (I use cake flour) 1 1/2 cups (300 g) sugar 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 g) salt 2 teaspoons (10g)baking soda 3 tsp (15 g) pumpkin pie spice (or 2 tsp cinnamon, 3/4 tsp nutmeg, […]