24 best Hawaiian bread recipes images on Pinterest from hawaiian sweet bread loaf recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp fine salt
- 6 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 1/2 cup bread flour
- 2 1/2 tsp bread machine yeast ( can use packet of rapid rise, active dry and fast acting. Just go by directions on packet.)
- In saucepan, heat pineapple juice, milk and butter. Heat to warm, but not hot.
- If using packet yeast, add to liquid mixture and let foam for 10 minutes before adding to dry ingredients.
- In bread machine pan, add salt, sugar, eggs, flour and yeast on top. Slowly add liquid.
- Set machine to sweet bread setting and choose light, medium or dark crust setting. I like setting mine to light setting, but its personal preference.
- When bread is finished baking, remove from pan to cool. I put mine on top of bowl to let air flow under it instead of on plate. Cools faster and keeps it from getting soggy on the bottom.
- If making rolls, after first rise, punch down and pinch off what size rolls you desire. Golf ball size does well for me in a lightly greased 9×13 pan.
- Let rise for about an hour or until doubled in size. Brush with melted butter and bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush with more butter right out of oven if desired.
Gallery of √ Hawaiian Sweet Bread Loaf Recipe
Related Posts for √ Hawaiian Sweet Bread Loaf Recipe
Easy Soft Flatbread Recipe No Yeast from easy bread recipes without yeast , image source: www.recipetineats.com Ingredients 1 tablespoon oil 1 tablespoon sugar Toast Steps First, put your lovely toast (after you heated it of course!) Then add oil as the ingredients say Then add sugar You can add additional ingredients such as in the picture : […]
Easy banana nut bread recipe from simple banana nut bread recipes , image source: oakcityfolk.com Ingredients 2 cups sugar 3/4 cup butter, softened 3 eggs 2 cups mashed bananas 1/2 cup sour cream 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 2 teaspoon cinnamon 2 cups nuts walnuts finely chopped 2 teaspoons vanilla 2 cups flour Steps Preheat oven to 300 and bake bread for 90 […]
Deb s Lunch … and dinner and breakfast too › Long rise no from ancient grain bread recipe , image source: debslunch.com Ingredients 2 Slices of bread (any kind, but I use Ancient Grains) 1 Egg White 1 A dash of butter or your favorite cooking oil (mine is coconut oil) 1 A dash of seasoned salt 1 A dash […]