Healthy Banana Bread Recipe Cookie and Kate from healthy banana bread recipe , image source: cookieandkate.com
- 3 big ripe bananas or 5 smaller bananas
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 & 1/2 cups all purpose flour or whole wheat
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup semi sweet mini choco chips or dried cranberry (optional)
- sliced almond for decoration on top (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350º F/175º C. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas until smooth.
- Add in the greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla, mix. Stir in the eggs.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a separate bowl. (I usually sift them all together to avoid some bitter clump)
- Gradually mix in the flour until no streaks remain. Fold in choco chips/dried cranberry if you use them.
- Pour the batter into the pan, sprinkle with sliced almond and bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Made this banana bread so many times, it is just yummy, easy and healthy 😋 keep them in the fridge and they will stay moist.
Gallery of √ Healthy Banana Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Healthy Banana Bread Recipe
La Lechera Day of the Dead Bread pan de muertos from day of the dead bread recipe , image source: www.hispanaglobal.net Ingredients 2 slice loaf bread 1 almonds cut it half 1 raspberry or strawberry jam 1 peanut butter 1 melted butter Steps flatten the bread using rolling pin mold hands and cut draw some line spread some butter nd […]
Sour Cream Banana Bread from sour cream banana bread recipe , image source: www.recipeboy.com Ingredients 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter) butter softenened 1 cup sugar 2 eggs beaten 1 1/2 cups flour 1 tsp. baking soda 1/2 tsp. salt 1 cup mashed bananas about 3 1/2 cup sour cream 1 tsp. vanilla 1 cup walnuts chopped (optional) Steps Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and […]