82 Healthy Breakfast Ideas Fit Foo Finds from healthy breakfast bread recipes , image source: fitfoodiefinds.com
- 2 tablespoon Chickpea flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon mixed spice (or pumpkin pie spice mix)
- 1/2 cup rice milk (or dairy-free milk of choice)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter or mild-flavoured oil
- 4 thick slices of soft bread (white or wholegrain / gluten-free, if neeed)
- Whisk the chickpea flour, spices, milk, vanilla and salt together in a shallow container.
- Gently heat the butter or oil in a skillet.
- Dip a slice of the bread into the mixture and coat well on each side. Place in the skillet and fry on medium heat for a minute on each side until golden brown.
- Repeat with the other slices.
- Serve with fruit, maple syrup, berries, yoghurt… and enjoy 🙂
Gallery of √ Healthy Breakfast Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Healthy Breakfast Bread Recipes
The Best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe Wine & Glue from chocolate chip banana bread recipes , image source: www.wineandglue.com Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 4 very ripe bananas (medium to large) 1/2 cup white sugar 1/2 cup (packed) brown sugar 2 large eggs 1 tsp ground cinnamon 1/3 cup vegetable oil […]
Cinnamon Bread Recipe Easy and Bread Machine Ready from cinnamon bread machine recipe , image source: danavento.com Ingredients 12 to 15 servin 1 cup whole milk (scalded) 1 stick unsalted butter not margarine 1/3 cup granulated sugar 1 package active dry yeast 2 eggs, beaten 2 teaspoons salt (if using salted butter, omit salt) 4 cups all purpose flour plus more for […]
Nordic Whole Grain Rye Bread Recipe NYT Cooking from whole wheat flour bread recipe , image source: cooking.nytimes.com Ingredients Depends on size 3 Lg Bananas mashed 2/3 Cup Granulated Stevia 1/3 Cup Honey 1/2 Cup Butter (room temp) 2 Eggs 2 Cups 100% Whole Wheat Flour 2 Tsp Baking Powder 1 Tsp Baking Soda 1 Tsp Vanilla Steps Preheat oven to 350 degrees while […]