Healthy Pumpkin Bread Recipe from healthy homemade bread recipes , image source: www.wellplated.com
- 1 Cup white unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium zucchini, about 2 cups shredded
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil, melted and cool
- Preheat oven to 325. Line 9 by 5 loaf pan with two sheets of parchment paper to easily lift bread out or use silicone pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the flours, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Shred the zucchini using coarse holes on grader, both peel and flesh. Please shredded zucchini in a clean dish towel and squeeze out any extra moisture.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the shredded zucchini, sugar, honey, yogurt, eggs, and coconut oil. Stir to combine.
- Transfer the shredded zucchini and wet ingredients into the flour mixture. Fold until combined.
- Pour batter into loaf. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in Center comes out with the few crumbs attached. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Lift out of pan using parchment paper and cool on wire rack for another 10 minutes. Store at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Gallery of √ Healthy Homemade Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Healthy Homemade Bread Recipes
Pin by Lindy Asimus on Ancient Rome Greece from ancient rome bread recipes , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 1 serving 250 grams Strong bread flour 150 ml Lukewarm water 15 grams / 7 grams Fresh yeast / dry yeast 1 tsp Salt (gourmet salt) 1 tsp Anise seeds 3 Bay leaf 1 tbsp Olive oil 1 dash Flour (for dusting) Steps Combine all […]
Easy Banana Bread Recipe Super Simple and Delicious from simply banana bread recipe , image source: www.somewhatsimple.com Ingredients 4 ripe bananas 1 1/5 cup flour 1/4 cup oil 1 tea spoon cinnamon 1/3 cup honey 2 eggs 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 tablespoon baking powder Chocolate chips Steps Smash the bananas, add vanilla extract and honey Add the oil, cinnamon and eggs and […]
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding With Maple Sauce Recipe from recipe for bread pudding with raisins , image source: www.landolakes.com Ingredients 10 servings 2 cup granulated sugar 5 large eggs, beaten 2 cup milk 15 oz raisins 2 tsp pure vanilla extract 3 cup French or Italian bread, cubed – allow to stale ovrrnight in a bowl 1 cup packed light brown sugar […]