Healthy Zucchini Bread Recipe Cookie and Kate from healthy zucchini bread recipe applesauce , image source: cookieandkate.com
- 3 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 3 large eggs at room temperature, beaten
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- In a large bowl whisk the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, sugar, and brown sugar.
- In another bowl mix zucchini, eggs, oil, vanilla, and applesauce.
- Add zucchini mixture to flour mixture. Mix well
- Lightly spray bread pans (and or muffin tins) and divide the batter evenly.
- Bake the bread loaves for 55 minutes, turing once halfway until toothpick poked in the middle comes out clean. (Bake muffins for 20 minutes, turning pans once).
- Let bread or muffins cool thoroughly. These freeze well, also.
Gallery of √ Healthy Zucchini Bread Recipe Applesauce
Related Posts for √ Healthy Zucchini Bread Recipe Applesauce
Homemade Pita Bread Recipe NYT Cooking from quick pita bread recipe , image source: cooking.nytimes.com Ingredients makes 9-10 300 g strong white flour 200 g plain flour 8 g fresh or 1 tsp fast action yeast 1 tbsp. caster sugar 1 tsp salt 2 tbsp. vegetable oil 325 g warm water Steps 60 mins Mix the flours with the salt, yeast (even […]
With a Grateful Prayer and a Thankful Heart Frosted Apple from apple cinnamon bread machine recipe , image source: www.gratefulprayerthankfulheart.com Ingredients 12 servings 1 Zested Lemon Flatbread 3/4 cup Warm Riesling (or other medium dry wine) 1/4 cup Warm Water 1 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour 1 cup Bread Flour 2 tbsp Granulated Sugar 1 tbsp Honey 1 tsp Salt 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon 1 […]
Budin de Pan Recipe A Traditional Puerto Rican White from puerto rican bread pudding recipe , image source: honeymoonalways.com Ingredients 1 person 1 slice bread 1/2 egg (beaten) 4 tablespoons milk 2 tablespoons sugar 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence 1 tablespoon butter 4 caramels chopped in small pieces 1 medium size ramekin Steps Lightly grease the ramekin with butter and preheat the oven on […]