170 best peanut butter cake images on Pinterest from high altitude banana bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 each eggs
- 4 each very ripe bananas
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- combine butter, eggs, sugar, and mashed bananas in bowl.
- combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon in another bowl.
- mix wet and dry ingredients together until well blended.
- you can add optional ingredients (chopped nuts, dried fruit, and/or chocolate chips), stir in about 1/2 cup here.
- pour dough into one greased 9X5 inch loaf pan.
- bake at 350°F for 50 min, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- let bread cool in pan for 5-10 minutes before removing.
- enjoy hot or cold.
Gallery of √ High Altitude Banana Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ High Altitude Banana Bread Recipe
Super Moist & Simple Banana Nut Bread Recipe • Made in a Day from basic banana bread recipe , image source: madeinaday.com Ingredients Wet ingredients 4 over ripe bananas smashed 1/2 C butter at room temp 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 C sour cream Dry ingredients 1 1/2 C flour 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1 C sugar Steps Preheat oven […]
Easy & Healthier Banana Bread from banana bread recipe with applesauce , image source: tastykitchen.com Ingredients 3 medium bananas 1 cup packed brown sugar 1/2 cup Applesauce, unsweetened 2 large eggs 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 tsp baking soda 1 tbsp baking powder 1 tsp salt 1 cup all-purpose flour 1 cup wheat flour Steps 20 mins Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Mash up bananas and […]
Rice Flour Bread Toast Recipe from Handy Ingre nts from rice flour bread recipes , image source: www.foodindiablog.com Ingredients 6 servings 1 . Water roux 3 g bread flour 2 g glutinous rice flour 25 g water 2 . Bread 200 g bread flour 10 g cake flour 7 g full cream milk powder 1 egg 90 g cold water 20 g oil 35 g sugar 3 . […]