Quick & Easy Banana Nut Bread Recipe from homemade banana nut bread recipe , image source: www.justapinch.com
- 1-1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 2/3 cup honey
- Whole Nuts
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 cup cashew nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/3 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the bread ingredients together. Mash the bananas well. Make sure everything is incorporated well.
- Add the nuts and spices.
- Add to a greased loaf pan and bake for forty minutes to an hour till its firm and done. Add butter pats on top.
- Serve with butter I hope you enjoy!!
Gallery of √ Homemade Banana Nut Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Homemade Banana Nut Bread Recipe
Fuji Apple Chicken Salad Panera Bread Copycat from panera bread salad recipe , image source: www.gimmesomeoven.com Ingredients 6 servings 2 slice Whole grain bread (I get mine from Panera!) 1 Garlic salt 3 lb Boneless skinless chicken breast 2 stock Celery 2 cup Light mayo 1 Romaine lettuce 1 Tomato Steps Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 4 hours or on […]
Retro Date Nut Bread from Mad Men from recipe date nut bread , image source: motherwouldknow.com Ingredients 12 servings 1 1/2 cup chopped dates 4 tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 2/3 cup light brown sugar, packed 1 cup buttermilk 1 large egg 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/2 tsp baking powder 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour 1/2 cup honey […]
Gluten Free Pumpkin Banana Bread Recipe from from gf banana bread recipe , image source: www.whattheforkfoodblog.com Ingredients 16 servings 1st Batch 6 Eggs 1 cup Canola Oil 3 Mashed Bananas 2nd Batch 1 cup Castor Sugar 1 cup Coconut 1 tbsp Cinnamon 2 tsp Bi-Carb 2 cup Gluten Free Self Raising Flour Steps 1 hour Preheat oven to 160°F Celcius Add first batch […]