Easy Bread Pudding Recipe VIDEO from homemade bread pudding recipe , image source: lilluna.com
- 8 slices whole hotdog buns or 1 loaf bread
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 6 large eggs
- 1 quart milk
- 1-1/2 cup raisins
- 1-1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Butter the bread and toast in oven
- Mix the milk, sugar, and eggs.
- Cut the bread into cubes put into a large bowl.
- Pour the milk mixture over the cubed toasted bread. Add all the other ingredients except the cinnamon and nutmeg.
- As the bread softens and absorbs the liquids, add half the cinnamon.
- Mix then add the rest of the cinnamon. Pour into a 9×13 baking pan
- Sprinkle the ground nutmeg over the top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes
- Uncover the bread pudding and put back into the oven and bake 20-25 minutes.
- Serve hot, warm, or cold. With whipped cream, ice cream or plain.
- I truly hope you enjoy.
Gallery of √ Homemade Bread Pudding Recipe
Related Posts for √ Homemade Bread Pudding Recipe
Dill caraway rye bread recipe from easy rye bread recipe , image source: atreatsaffair.com Ingredients 12 servings 3 cups dark rye flour 1 cup whole wheat flour 4 cups white flour 1 medium Onion diced 1 cup sourdough starter 4 Tsp olive oil 4 teaspoon salt 4 Tsp sugar 2 Tsp caraway seeds 1 teaspoon dry yeast Steps Mix all wet ingredients together in a […]
Gluten Free Hearty Whole Grain Bread at Cooking Melangery from hearty whole grain bread recipe , image source: www.melangery.com Ingredients 1 serving 110 grams Golden Linhaça flour 110 grams rye flour 170 grams wheat flour 20 grams Linhaça seeds 20 grams sunflower seeds 20 grams oat 5 grams oat for garnish 400 ml warm water 4 grams baking powder 20 grams brown sugar 4 grams salt […]
Healthy Flatbread Pizza The Melrose Family from easy flat bread pizza recipe , image source: thenymelrosefamily.com Ingredients Bread slices 6 Cheese slices 6 10 Olives 2 tablespoon Barbecue sauce 1 tablespoon Ketchup 1 tablespoon Garlic powder 5 tablespoons Onions chopped Capsicum chopped 5 table spoons Red chilli flakes (to taste) Oregano to sprinkle Steps Take bread slices and spread a […]