Homemade Pan Rolls recipe from Betty Crocker from homemade bread recipes with yeast , image source: www.bettycrocker.com
- 3/4 cups Shortening
- 2 tbsp Dry Yeast (2 packets)
- 32 oz Water (100-110*)
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 cup Sugar
- 6-8 cups All Purpose Flour
- Melt shortening and set it aside to cool
- Thoroughly mix yeast and water into a large bowl. All yeast must be dissolved.
- Stir in salt, sugar, and cooled shortening until thoroughly dissolved (about 2 minutes)
- Stir in 3 cups of flour
- Stir in an additional 2 cups of flour
- As need, or if needed, stir in another cup of flour to desired consistency. The mixer should be slightly sticky, but not impossibly to knead.
- Knead the dough for 8 minutes.
- Transfer the dough to a different dish while you wash and dry the bowl.
- Grease the clean/dry bowl.
- Return the dough to the bowl
- Cover the dough and allow it to rise on the stove-top over a warm oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour. (do not turn the stove-top on)
- Knead dough 1 minute, flip, and knead 1 more minute
- Cover and allow dough to rise for an additional 45 minutes to one hour
- Grease 5 bread pans
- Divide dough into 5 equal pieces and place into greased bread pans
- Cover dough and allow it to rise for 45 minutes. It should be about 1 inch above the top of the pan.
- Bake at 375* for 25 minutes
- Once baked brush melted butter onto all sides of the bread.
- Allow bread to cool before putting the loaves into bread bags.
- Enjoy. Repeat.
Gallery of √ Homemade Bread Recipes with Yeast
Related Posts for √ Homemade Bread Recipes with Yeast
Easy No Yeast Beer Bread from beer bread recipe yeast , image source: bellyfull.net Ingredients Pre heat oven to 425 degrees : 1 3/4 cups Bread flour. I use King Arthur Flour 1 cup whole wheat flour I use King Arthur Flour: 1 tablespoon dry Yeast 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar. I normally use raw sugar also called Turbinado […]