Easy French Bread Recipe Make it at home Taste and Tell from homemade french bread recipe , image source: www.tasteandtellblog.com
- A. Bread
- 230 g all purpose flour
- 60 g bread flour
- 125 g whole milk
- 40 g sugar
- 4 g instant yeast
- 3 g salt
- 1 egg (50g)
- 65 g unsalted butter
- B. Topping
- 30 g pearl sugar
- 1 egg +15ml water
- In a mixing bowl, mixed all the ingredients (exept butter) together. Use a spoon to slightly stir it until it form a sticky dough. Use the dough hook in the machine to beat the dough at medium to low speed for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, add butter change from medium to high speed for about 7 minutes until the dough is smooth and leaves the side of the mixing bowl.
- Transfer the dough out to a lightly floured surface. Lightly knead Lightly knead, shape into a ball. Cover the dough with a wet towel or clingy wrap in the process of proofing.
- Let it proof 30 minutes.
- Divide into 6-8 equal portions. Cover by clingy wrap and rest 10’.
- Roll the dough into a long cylindrical shape. Transfer the dough to the baking tray and and let it proof until it is double to triple in size (about 60’).
- Preheat the oven to 210oC. Prepare 2 cups of boiling water to be put in 2 different corner of the oven.
- Once the proofing is done, brush the dough with egg wash and use scizzor to make zigzag cut.
- Sprinkle pearl sugar on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bread is golden brown.
- Ta da…
- So soft inside!
- Best served with a cup of milk coffee.
- Lovely bread!
Gallery of √ Homemade French Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Homemade French Bread Recipe
Greek Pita Bread from greek pita bread recipe , image source: www.youtube.com Ingredients hummus 200 grams chickpeas 2 garlic cloves 2 tbsp lemon juice 2 tbsp olive oil 4 tbsp water 1 tsp ground cumin 100 ml tahini 1 salt and black pepper to taste pita bread 300 ml warm water 500 grams plain flour 1 tsp active dry yeast 6 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin 1 […]
Mommy s Kitchen Home Cooking & Family Friendly Recipes from homemade monkey bread recipe , image source: www.mommyskitchen.net Ingredients 3/4 cup milk 6 tablespoons butter 1/4 cup sugar 1 egg slightly beaten 1 teaspoon salt 3-3 1/2 cups bread flour (may take little more or less) 2 packages active dry yeast 1 cup warm water Brown sugar and cinnamon Steps Add yeast to […]
EpiCurious Generations Banana Bread Revisited Healthy from banana bread recipe epicurious , image source: www.epicuriousgenerations.com Ingredients 4 servings 1/2 cup milk 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract 4 pieces bread roughly chopped into small cubes 1 egg beaten 1/4 cup Nutella 1/2 banana cut into small pieces Steps In a large bowl, mix together the milk and vanilla extract. Add the bread […]