Easy French Bread Recipe Make it at home Taste and Tell from homemade french bread recipe , image source: www.tasteandtellblog.com
- A. Bread
- 230 g all purpose flour
- 60 g bread flour
- 125 g whole milk
- 40 g sugar
- 4 g instant yeast
- 3 g salt
- 1 egg (50g)
- 65 g unsalted butter
- B. Topping
- 30 g pearl sugar
- 1 egg +15ml water
- In a mixing bowl, mixed all the ingredients (exept butter) together. Use a spoon to slightly stir it until it form a sticky dough. Use the dough hook in the machine to beat the dough at medium to low speed for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, add butter change from medium to high speed for about 7 minutes until the dough is smooth and leaves the side of the mixing bowl.
- Transfer the dough out to a lightly floured surface. Lightly knead Lightly knead, shape into a ball. Cover the dough with a wet towel or clingy wrap in the process of proofing.
- Let it proof 30 minutes.
- Divide into 6-8 equal portions. Cover by clingy wrap and rest 10’.
- Roll the dough into a long cylindrical shape. Transfer the dough to the baking tray and and let it proof until it is double to triple in size (about 60’).
- Preheat the oven to 210oC. Prepare 2 cups of boiling water to be put in 2 different corner of the oven.
- Once the proofing is done, brush the dough with egg wash and use scizzor to make zigzag cut.
- Sprinkle pearl sugar on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bread is golden brown.
- Ta da…
- So soft inside!
- Best served with a cup of milk coffee.
- Lovely bread!
Gallery of √ Homemade French Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Homemade French Bread Recipe
Yeast Free Bread Recipe Food Vegan Recipes from simple bread recipe no yeast , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 2 cups pancake mix 1/2 cup melted butter 2.5 cups milk 2 eggs Cubed cheddar cheese Garlic powder 2 cups flour Chives Salt & pepper Shredded cheese for the top Diced jalapeño Dried chili flakes Steps Mix all ingredients together & spray […]
Easy Italian Bread from easy italian bread recipe , image source: letsdishrecipes.com Ingredients 9 servings 1 large loaf of Italian bread, I got mine from Publix bakery 1/2 cup margarine, or butter 2 tbsp granulated garlic powder Steps Preheat oven 375° Fahrenheit Slice loaf of bread into nine slices butter and sprinkle with garlic Bake 15 minutes or […]
Crusty Bread Recipe Simple Bread Recipe for Artisan Bread from home made bread recipe , image source: www.plattertalk.com Ingredients 5 loaves 3/4 cups Shortening 2 tbsp Dry Yeast (2 packets) 32 oz Water (100-110*) 1 tbsp Salt 1 cup Sugar 6-8 cups All Purpose Flour Steps 5-6 hours Melt shortening and set it aside to cool Thoroughly mix yeast and water […]