Basic Sourdough Bread Recipe — Dishmaps from homemade sourdough bread recipe , image source: www.dishmaps.com
- 100 g Homemade Sourdough Starter (water/flour=50/50)
- 250 g Water
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 380 g All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Olive Oil★
Take the Sourdough Starter out of the fridge.
Put the sourdough starter, water, honey and salt into the large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add the all-purpose flour.
- Set the flat beater and mix for 30 seconds on the lowest speed.
- Change to the dough hook.
- Add olive oil.
- Mix about 30 seconds.
- Put the dough into a lightly oiled container.
- Leave it in a warm place.
- 1.5 hours later, fold the dough.
- Do the same thing again 1.5 hours later.
- After the dough become 3 times the original size, fold it again and rest it in the fridge over night.
Take the container out from the fridge and wait for a few hours until it is room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 500F. (pizza pan too)
- Turn out the dough onto a kitchen surface.
- Wet your hands with water, and fold the dough. Let it rest for 15 minutes uncovered.
- Use a banneton basket, heavily dusted with flour. (I don’t have a banneton basket, so I’m using a loaf pan with a kitchen cloth.)
- Fold the edge inside of the dough and shape it. Put the dough into the floured banneton basket or loaf pan. (sealed up)
- Cover the dough and wait until it become double its size. (about 1.5 hours-2 hours)
- After 1.5-2 hours, it looks like this.
- Cover with kitchen towel.
- Cover it with a cutting board and press with your hand. Then turn it upside down.
- Remove the loaf pan.
- Remove the kitchen towel.
- It looks like this.
- Using a thin sharp knife, score two or three times on the top of the loaf.
- Take out the pizza pan from the oven and slide the dough onto it, and put back to the oven.
- Immediately spray with water 5 time inside the oven and close it quickly. Bake 5 minutes at 500F, 18 minutes at 450F. (I don’t like it too hard so I bake it a little less time.)
- Slice and eat!
Gallery of √ Homemade sourdough Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Homemade sourdough Bread Recipe
banana bread vegan banana bread recipe from banana bread recipe vegan , image source: www.vegrecipesofindia.com Ingredients 4 medium size of overripe banana 2/3 cup canola oil (160 ml) 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour (180 gr) 1 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/4 tsp salt 1 tsp vanilla essence 1 tsp cinnamon powder 1/3 cup granulated sugar (80 gr) 1/3 cup toasted almond […]
Delicious and Easy Banana Nut Bread Muffins from banana nut bread muffins recipe , image source: www.justthewoods.com Ingredients 12 servings Dry Ingredients 2 cup Whole Wheat Flour 1/2 tsp Baking Powder 1 tsp Baking Soda 1 tsp Salt 1 cup Chopped Walnuts Wet Ingredients 2 cup Over ripe Bananas (Mashed) 1 cup Melted Butter 2 cup Sugar 4 Eggs 1 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Steps 15 […]
from award winning bread pudding recipe , image source: www.year-roundgiving.com Ingredients 4 tbsps granulated sugar 2 cups low fat milk 2 eggs 1 tbsp vanilla essence 5 slices breads 100 g raisins 2 tbsps butter For the sauce :- 2 tbsp Custard Flour 1 can Evaporated Milk 2 tbsp Sugar 2 tsp Vanilla Essence 100 ml water Steps Mix together granulated sugar, eggs, and milk in a […]