Basic Sourdough Bread Recipe — Dishmaps from homemade sourdough bread recipe , image source: www.dishmaps.com
- 100 g Homemade Sourdough Starter (water/flour=50/50)
- 250 g Water
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 380 g All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Olive Oil★
Take the Sourdough Starter out of the fridge.
Put the sourdough starter, water, honey and salt into the large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add the all-purpose flour.
- Set the flat beater and mix for 30 seconds on the lowest speed.
- Change to the dough hook.
- Add olive oil.
- Mix about 30 seconds.
- Put the dough into a lightly oiled container.
- Leave it in a warm place.
- 1.5 hours later, fold the dough.
- Do the same thing again 1.5 hours later.
- After the dough become 3 times the original size, fold it again and rest it in the fridge over night.
Take the container out from the fridge and wait for a few hours until it is room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 500F. (pizza pan too)
- Turn out the dough onto a kitchen surface.
- Wet your hands with water, and fold the dough. Let it rest for 15 minutes uncovered.
- Use a banneton basket, heavily dusted with flour. (I don’t have a banneton basket, so I’m using a loaf pan with a kitchen cloth.)
- Fold the edge inside of the dough and shape it. Put the dough into the floured banneton basket or loaf pan. (sealed up)
- Cover the dough and wait until it become double its size. (about 1.5 hours-2 hours)
- After 1.5-2 hours, it looks like this.
- Cover with kitchen towel.
- Cover it with a cutting board and press with your hand. Then turn it upside down.
- Remove the loaf pan.
- Remove the kitchen towel.
- It looks like this.
- Using a thin sharp knife, score two or three times on the top of the loaf.
- Take out the pizza pan from the oven and slide the dough onto it, and put back to the oven.
- Immediately spray with water 5 time inside the oven and close it quickly. Bake 5 minutes at 500F, 18 minutes at 450F. (I don’t like it too hard so I bake it a little less time.)
- Slice and eat!
Gallery of √ Homemade sourdough Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Homemade sourdough Bread Recipe
best moist zucchini bread from moist healthy zucchini bread recipe , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients 1 Cup white unbleached all-purpose flour 1 cup whole wheat flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon salt 2 medium zucchini, about 2 cups shredded 1/2 cup granulated sugar 1/4 cup honey 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt 2 large eggs 6 tablespoons coconut […]
Simple & Easy Bread Pudding Recipe The BEST Old from bread pudding easy recipe , image source: fantabulosity.com Ingredients bread pudding 1/2 can evaporated milk 1 loaf white bread 200 ml whipped cream 5 tbsp sugar 3 eggs 1 cup raisin Steps 50 mins preheat oven to 180C stir eggs with sugar add evaporated milk and whipped cream together with thw […]
Cream Cheese Banana Bread Simple Sweet Recipes from cream cheese banana bread recipe , image source: simplesweetrecipes.com Ingredients 8-10 servings Banana Bread: 4 ripe bananas 4 tablespoon vegetable oil 1 egg 3 tablespoon caster sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 200 g flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder pinch salt Cheesecake: 550 g cream cheese, room temperature, softened 1 tablespoon vanilla […]