15 Tasty and Easy Sweet Bread Recipes Style Motivation from homemade sweet bread recipe , image source: www.stylemotivation.com
- For Bread :
- 75 gr warm milk
- 15 gr dry active yeast
- 500 gr bread flour
- 100 gr granulated sugar
- 30 gr whole milk powder
- 5 large eggs
- 7 gr salt
- 125 gr unsalted butter
- For Filling :
- 24 cubes salted butter (about 5 grams each)
- For Topping :
- 2/3 cup (135 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (113 gr) unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (130 gr) all purpose flour
- Add 1 tbsp of sugar and yeast into the warm milk. Mix well then let stand until frothy (about 5 minutes).
- Add the flour, the remaining sugar, powdered milk, eggs and yeast mixture into a heavy duty mixer bowl with dough hook. Knead until everything is well blended. Add salt. Knead until the dough comes together. Add butter. Knead until smooth and elastic (if the dough is being stretched it will not get torn and look transparant).
- Put the dough in a greased big bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and allow it to rise in a warm place until doubled.
- While waiting for the dough to proof, make the topping
Put the sugar, butter and vanilla extract into a mixer bowl. Beat until light and fluffy. Stir in flour and mix until a thick dough forms. Divide dough into as many flavor as you want. Add flavor or food colors. Knead until well mixed. Cover pieces with plastic wrap and put in the fridge until ready for use.
- When the dough is ready, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface. At this point, take the topping out of the fridge. Divide the dough into 24 even pieces. Fill each dough with one cube salted butter and shape each piece into a ball (make sure to pinch the dough really well so the filling will not leak). Place the dough buns on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Flatten each of them a little bit.
- Devide the topping into 24 pieces. Sprinkle flour onto work surface lightly. Roll out each pieces into a round shape as same as the diameter of the bun surface.
- Transfer the topping rounds to the buns using an offset spatula. If the paste doesn’t want to stick naturally, use a pastry brush to apply dots of water on the underside before applying to the buns. Score lines into the topping to resemble the ridges on a seashell by using a small knife with a pointing tip. Allow the buns to rise on the baking sheet until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake the buns for 10 minutes or until lightly brown
- Store the leftovers in an airtight container.
Gallery of √ Homemade Sweet Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Homemade Sweet Bread Recipe
Easy Banana Bread Recipe from simple banana bread recipe , image source: www.somewhatsimple.com Ingredients 2 cup purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda Pinch salt 1 cup sugar, or you can add a little bit more 1 egg 1/2 cup vegetables oil, you can use 1/2 cup melted butter instead 3 ripe banana (smash it) 2 tbsp almond milk, you can use any milk […]
Bread Machine Pizza Dough Recipe from bread machine pizza dough recipe , image source: www.breadmachinediva.com Ingredients 1 serving For the dough 200 grams All-purpose flour (See Helpful Hints) 12 grams Olive oil 6 grams Skim milk 5 grams Sugar 3 grams Salt 110 ml Water 3 grams Dry yeast For the sauce: 5 tbsp Pesto Genovese 1 tbsp Heavy cream 1 more than 80 grams […]
For Native American fry bread is a taste of history from lakota fry bread recipe , image source: www.stltoday.com Ingredients 4-5 cups flour (use half AP and half self rising) 2 tsp baking powder (fresh) 1/2 tsp salt 1 & 1/2 to 2 cups lukewarm water Oil for frying (I used Canola) Steps Sift the dry ingredients together in […]