Easy Homemade White Bread Recipe A Cultivated Nest from homemade white bread recipe , image source: acultivatednest.com
- 6 cup all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 packages fast rising instant yeast
- 2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tbsp margarine
- Set aside 1 c of all purpose flour from total amount.
- Mix remaining flour, sugar, salt, and yeast in a large bowl.
- Heat water, milk, and margarine until hot to the touch, 125°-130°F.
- Stir hot liquids into dry mixture.
- Mix in reserved flour, enough to make a soft dough that does not stick to the bowl.
- Turn out onto floured board and knead until smooth and elastic, about 8-10 minutes.
- Cover dough and let rest 10 minutes.
- Cut dough in half and shape into loaves.
- Place in two, greased 9″ x 5″ loaf pans.
- Cover and let Russ in a warm place until double in size, about 40-50 minutes.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from pans and cool on wire racks.
- Makes two loaves.
Gallery of √ Homemade White Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Homemade White Bread Recipe
Sour Cream Banana Bread from sour cream banana bread recipe , image source: www.recipeboy.com Ingredients 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter) butter softenened 1 cup sugar 2 eggs beaten 1 1/2 cups flour 1 tsp. baking soda 1/2 tsp. salt 1 cup mashed bananas about 3 1/2 cup sour cream 1 tsp. vanilla 1 cup walnuts chopped (optional) Steps Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and […]
homemade bread pudding vanilla sauce from bread pudding recipe with vanilla sauce , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients Bread Pudding 15 slice cinnamon loaf bread 1/4 cup raisins 10 eggs 1 1/2 cup sugar 1 tbsp vanilla extract 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon 1/2 tsp nutmeg 8 cup heavy cream Rum Sauce 2 tbsp butter 1 tbsp cornstarch 1/2 cup sugar 1 cup heavy cream 3 tbsp rum Steps Preheat […]
Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Bread – Can t Stay Out of the from banana bread with walnuts recipe , image source: cantstayoutofthekitchen.com Ingredients 12 servings 2 cups all purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt 1/2 cup butter (room temperature) 3/4 cup light brown sugar 2 eggs 3 large very ripe bananas (don’t mash until ready to mix) 1 […]