Honey Oat Bread from honey oat bread recipe , image source: www.tagsisyoureit.com
- 1 Envelope Yeast (2-1/4 tsp)
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 3 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1-1/3 cup Warm Water
- 3 cups Bread Flour
- 1 cup Old Fashioned or Quick Oats
- 1/3 cup Non Fat Dry Milk Powder
- 2 Tbsp Honey, warmed up a bit so it’s runny for topping
- 2-3 Tbsp Oats for topping
- Extra empty loaf pan with 2 cups of boiling water
- In a small bowl, add the water, honey and yeast. Let it sit for a few minutes until the yeast is activated.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, fitted with a dough hook attachment, add flour, milk powder, oats, salt and the yeast milk mixture. Knead the dough for just a few minutes or until it comes together.Turn the dough onto a floured surface and continue to knead until the dough is nice and smooth.
- Lightly grease a large bowl, place the dough in the greased bowl, brush the top with a little oil and cover with plastic wrap.
- Place in a warm draft free spot and let it rise for about an hour and a half to two hours or until doubled in size.
- Grease a 9×5” loaf pan with some vegetable oil and set aside.
- Dump the dough onto a lightly floured surface, knead it for a minute just to pull it together. Form it into a loaf, place it in the greased loaf pan (seam side down) cover it with a kitchen towel and let it rise for another hour or so or until doubled once more.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degree, brush the top of the bread with the warmed honey and sprinkle the oats all over the top.
- Place the bread in the oven and pour the prepared boiling water into the *Extra*, empty loaf pan on the bottom rack of the oven (this is to create steam within the oven as the bread bakes). Close the oven door and bake bread for 40 to 50 minutes, until the bread is deep golden brown and the internal temperature is about >=90oC.
- Allow it to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Served warm with jam.
- Or served with butter.
Gallery of √ Honey Oat Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Honey Oat Bread Recipe
Spelt Bread Recipe Genius Kitchen from spelt bread recipe bread machine , image source: www.geniuskitchen.com Ingredients 1 cup warm water 1/2 cup milk 2 tablespoon brown sugar 2 tablespoon maple syrup 1 teaspoon salt 2 tablespoon butter 3 cup white flour 1 cup dark rye flour 2 teaspoon dry active yeast Steps Put the ingredients in the bread machine Set the machine to 3 […]
Sandra s Alaska Recipes SANDRA’S AWESOME ALASKA FRY BREAD from fry bread recipe with milk , image source: sandrarecipeblogsite.blogspot.com Ingredients 12 servings 1 cup all purpose flour 1 cup self-rising buttermilk cornbread mix 1 cup lactose free milk 1% 2 large eggs 2 tablespoons sugar 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt As needed nonstick spray Steps Mix all the ingredients together it will be […]
Sourdough Pumpernickel Bread The Perfect Sandwich Loaf from sourdough pumpernickel bread recipe , image source: www.baking-sense.com Ingredients 10 servings 500 g bread flour 5 g salt 50 g active starter 350 g warm water Steps 17h Taking 30g starter from the fridge, let it in room temperature. Add 30g warm water + 30g bread flour. Stir it well and […]