Honey Wheat Oatmeal Bread All Whole Grain Version Recipe from honey oatmeal bread machine recipe , image source: www.food.com
- 1 1/4 cup warm water (+3 tbsp) (NOT HOT WATER)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 tsp yeast
- 1 1/2 tbsp milk powder
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose white flour
- 2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp vital wheat gluten (makes the loaves lighter)
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- Add 1 1/4 cups water and honey to bread machine and mix well
- Add yeast to let rise and close lid. Do not turn on machine.
- In a medium size bowl mix together white and whole wheat flour, salt, milk powder and wheat gluten.
- Add to bread machine and top with butter/margarine. I set my bread maker to sandwich setting, light crust and 2.0 lb loaf.
- Turn on and let it go. You may have to add an additional 3 tbsp of water while it mixes if it is too dry.
Gallery of √ Honey Oatmeal Bread Machine Recipe
Related Posts for √ Honey Oatmeal Bread Machine Recipe
High Altitude Banana Muffins with Chocolate Chips from banana bread recipe high altitude , image source: cbroyhill.tumblr.com Ingredients 1 serving 4 tbsp butter 2 each eggs 4 each very ripe bananas 2/3 cup sugar 1 1/3 cup flour 3/4 tsp sea salt 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/4 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional) Steps 1 minute Preheat oven to 350°F combine butter, eggs, […]
Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe Food recipe from cheese garlic bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients Soft french bread OR baguette bread Olive oil Minced Dried basil [to taste] Powdered thyme [to taste] Pinch salt 2 garlic cloves, minced Shredded Mozzarella cheese Shredded parmesan cheese (optional) Garlic paste Finely chopped fresh parsley Steps 25 minutes Preheat oven […]
Sourdough Bread from sourdough bread recipe for bread machine , image source: www.breadmakermachines.com Ingredients 1 serving 180 grams Bread flour 40 grams Whole wheat flour 30 grams Rye flour 5 grams Salt 5 grams Honey 160 grams Water 2 1/2 grams Dry yeast 50 grams Walnuts 70 grams Dried fruits soaked in rum Steps Add all of the ingredients to the bread maker and […]