Honey Banana Whole Wheat Bread Bread Machine Recipe Food from honey whole wheat bread machine recipe , image source: www.food.com
- 180 grams Bread flour
- 40 grams Whole wheat flour
- 30 grams Rye flour
- 5 grams Salt
- 5 grams Honey
- 160 grams Water
- 2 1/2 grams Dry yeast
- 50 grams Walnuts
- 70 grams Dried fruits soaked in rum
- Add all of the ingredients to the bread maker and set it to the dough setting. Start the course and once the dough has finished kneading, switch it off. Take the dough out of the bread maker and mix in the walnuts and rum-soaked fruit.
- Prove until the dough doubled in size. Once proven, punch it down to get rid of any excess gas and roll it into a neat ball. Leave to rest for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Roll the dough out into an oval shape.
- Fold the two long sides over the bread towards the middle.
- Fold in half lengthways and firmly close up any seams. Put the dough seam-down on a baking tray and leave to prove for a second time.
- After this second proofing, use a tea strainer to sprinkle some bread flour over the top of the dough and score it 4 times. Spray with water and bake in an oven preheated to 220°C for 22 minutes. The outside of the bread may burn easily so if it looks like it is browning too much, cover it with aluminium foil whilst baking.
- Here it is when baked. I kind of burned it a little, but that’s the way I like it.
- You can use this recipe to make 2 small loaves as well.
- Here I tried making a loaf with no filling. I proved it for a second time in a banneton (a bread rising mould) and dusted with rye flour. It made a really soft loaf that’s great for making sandwiches.
Gallery of √ Honey whole Wheat Bread Machine Recipe
Related Posts for √ Honey whole Wheat Bread Machine Recipe
Cream Cheese Filled Blueberry Lemon Bread VIDEO from recipe for lemon bread , image source: www.thereciperebel.com Ingredients 3 cups flour 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon baking powder 2 cups sugar Zest from 2 lemons 3 large eggs 1 cup olive oil 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract 2 cups grated zucchini For the glaze: 2 cups powdered sugar […]
18 Summer Casserole Recipes to Use Up All Those Leftover from egg casserole recipe no bread , image source: www.brit.co Ingredients 2 servings 12 Corn Tortillas 2 Green Onions Chopped 6 Eggs Scrambled 1 Package Queso Fresco Coconut Oil Blueberries Seasonings Slap Ya Mama Seasonings Hot Sauce (Optional) Red Pepper Flakes (Optional) Steps 15 Minutes Use A Large Pan, […]
Whole Wheat Oatmeal Quick Bread from recipe for oatmeal bread , image source: www.healthyfoodforliving.com Ingredients 1 cup oatmeal flour 1 tablespoon poppy seed optional 1/2 hot water 2 tablespoon olive oil Dash salt Steps I use oats rolled old fashioned about 1 1/4cup and by using magic bullet to ground it making 1 cup of flour Add 1/2 hot water […]