Homemade Honey Whole Wheat Bread from honey whole wheat bread recipe , image source: amindfullmom.com
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil canola oil or
- 1/4 cup honey plus , 1 teaspoons
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup oats rolled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons milk brushing , for
- oats rolled , for sprinkling on top
- 1.Warm milk in microwave until temp reaches 180 F, then let cool to 100 F (to be warm not hot).
- 2.Add 1 teaspoon honey to warm milk and whisk in, sprinkle yeast over milk and stir in, let sit for 10 -15 minutes to proof the yeast or until the mixture is foamy on top.
- Stir together 1/4 cup honey with oil, stir in the yeast mixture, then add the flour, followed by the oat and salt, mix together with a wooden spoon until a sticky dough forms, cover with plastic warps and let sit for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes knead the dough for 10 – 15 minutes (you can more flour by tablespoon as needed).
- Shape dough into a round with a smooth top and place in greased bowl, turning dough once to coat with the oil, cover with greased plastic warp and leave to rise until doubled size 1 1/2 – 2 hours.
- Spray loaf pan, gently punch down risen dough and shape into a log with the same dimensions as the bread pan, using your palms to pull the outer edges under so that the top of the loaf is smooth.
- Place in pan and press down gently to fill space in the tin. Take 1 hour to rise. Meanwhile; preheat the oven 350 F.
- Before baking brush the top of the loaf with milk and sprinkle with oat, bake for 38 – 40 minutes.
Gallery of √ Honey whole Wheat Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Honey whole Wheat Bread Recipe
jamaican banana bread recipe from jamaica banana bread recipe , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients 6 servings 1 stick Butter 1 cup Sugar 1 Egg 3 Ripe Bananas 2 cup Flour 2 tsp Baking Powder 1 tsp Baking Soda 1 tsp Cinnamon 1/4 tsp Nutmeg 1 pinch Salt 1/2 cup Milk 2 tsp Vanilla Optional Ingredients 1/4 cup Rasins or Walnuts (or other nut of your choice) Steps 1 […]
How to Make the BEST Monkey Bread Sweet Bread Recipe by from recipes for monkey bread , image source: www.youtube.com Ingredients 24 ounces buttermilk biscuits I used three 8-ounce packages 1 cup sugar 2 teaspoons cinnamon or you can use pumpkin pie spice 1 c butter 1/2 c brown sugar Steps Prepare Bundt pan by heavily greasing with butter. Preheat […]
Irish Soda Bread Recipe from recipe for irish soda bread , image source: vanessafridahome.wordpress.com Ingredients 8 servings 4 cups flour 2 teaspoons baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 1 2/3 cups buttermilk Steps 50 minutes In a large bowl combine flour, soda, and salt. Gradually stir in buttermilk until dough comes together in a slightly sticky ball. Turn the dough […]