from veronica s kitchen Fry Bread for Indian Tacos from indian fried bread recipe , image source: fromveronicaskitchen.blogspot.com
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Lots of butter for frying
- This is traditional flavored but I added a dash of onion and garlic powder for more flavor
- Mix flour salt and melted butter with a fork until crumbly.
- Add in water and kneed on a lightly floured cutting board or counter.
- Separate into 4-6 balls depending on size you want. And roll out very thin. Heat a skillet in medium high. I prefer cast iron. Add 1 teaspoon butter in pan and And place roti bread in pan. Fry 30 seconds to a minute per side adding butter to pan when u flip it to uncooked side.
- I love this plain or with eggs and bacon, it’s good with stir fry or any traditional Indian food. Some recipes call for letting the dough rise for 45 minutes but I notice no difference in taste by not allowing it to rise.
Gallery of √ Indian Fried Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Indian Fried Bread Recipe
Panera Bread Broccoli Cheddar Soup Copycat Sweet and from panera bread broccoli soup recipe , image source: sweetandsavorymeals.com Ingredients 1/4 cup Butter 1/2 cup Medium onion, chopped 1/4 cup Flour 2 cup Half & Half 2 cup Chicken broth 1 lb Fresh Broccoli 1 cup Baby carrots, chopped 1/4 tsp Nutmeg 1 Salt & Pepper to taste 8 oz Cheddar cheese, grated Steps Saute onion […]
Pineapple Bread Pudding from pineapple bread pudding recipe , image source: www.ladybehindthecurtain.com Ingredients 9 servings 4 eggs 4 cup Breadcrumbs 2 tbsp corn syrup 1/4 cup sugar 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 cup butter soften. 1 cup sugar 20 oz can pineapple crushed ,(keep juice with pineapples) 2 cup milk 1 tsp Cinnamon Steps mix milk, eggs, vanilla and 1 cup sugar beat mixture well, now […]
Caramel apple monkey bread recipe from caramel apple bread recipe , image source: www.iheartnaptime.net Ingredients 6 servings 5 cup day old bread, cubed 1 cup applesauce 1 cup milk 1/2 cup packed brown sugar 1/2 cup egg substitute 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/2 tsp cinnamon 1/2 cup chopped, peeled apple 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping whipped topping Steps 20 mins In a large […]